Muse bros maybe we do suck…

Muse bros maybe we do suck….

Attached: 3373BBCB-AC32-4D36-8963-63613A4876B4.jpg (750x870, 240.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oyu1WO0hRB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seriously, why do so many "men" listen to music that's obviously for women?

musebros... we are fucking FUCKED.

>needed pitchfork to tell you that muse is shit

Attached: 1615401677876.jpg (320x317, 15.03K)

what kind of subhuman low iq boomer retard is a """musebro""" in this decade?!?!?

>Muse bros
>women who read children's books and deranged transexuals
>bros

Attached: IMG_3625.png (400x290, 160.14K)

They just mad it’s a massive right wing album is average though and though easy C+ Album

>Muse fan is barely literate enough to string a sentence together
makes sense, I wonder if they have a big fanbase among pajeets
cheesy milquetoast anti-authority sloganeers are not right wing, they're barely even leftwing they are politically amorphous scum

The Halloween video is kino:

youtube.com/watch?v=oyu1WO0hRB0

Muse was good through Absolution. BHAR was passable, everything since BHAR has been pretty shitty

2nd Law is very good. I went to the concert at staples center and it was the best show I've ever seen.

I haven't liked anything they released in the last 12 years but I'd still see them live. Hell of a show always

Oh well

*puts on Unnatural Selection [live]*

For sure. I saw them again in 2015 also at Staples, but it wasnt as good as the first time. The first time they had the stage set up traditionally, and we were on the floor dead center. The second time we had seats and the band was on a rotating stage. I thought about going to the Wiltern show coming up but I already have tickets to too many other shows.

Attached: 20151219_225357.jpg (2021x1151, 307.1K)

I was a legit Muse fanatic when I was a kid, easily my favorite band when I was like 11 - 14.
Showbiz was amazing
Origin of symmetry was even better
Absolution was the worst so far, but still pretty good
footnote: I saw muse live in 2004-5 and it's still one of my favorite concert experiences
Black holes and revelations was pretty bad but still acceptable
the rest was a fucking embarrassment, and their discography became increasingly more embarrassing as time progressed

all music is for women

this is every muse fan ever

fuck the wiltern and fuck livenation
125 bucks for pit tickets to see unwound because of their dynamic scalping system
fuck them

>highest rated muse album ever on Metacritic

Muse-haters... I don't feel so good.

It's obviously for very lame men desu.

did this dude seriously write a campy John Carpenter-esque vamp about domestic abuse?