They fell off

They fell off

Attached: FbgVfYGX0AE6n-u.jpg (2434x2434, 2.15M)

Noodles got kinda hot

she was much hotter when she was a flat 15 y/o desu

why the fuck did these boomers blow up again this last decade? they didn’t really do anything good since Demon Days and they haven’t done anything of note at all since Plastic Beach
i remember every egirl listening to gorillaz in 2016 before Humanz dropped acting like they were the underground fans of the next sleeper hit

cracker island was kino

>blow up again
It’s not like they’ve had a big hit or anything to reignite their popularity, they just broke up after PB which led to 7 years between proper albums, and since then it’s been a constant flow of new stuff. Their fanbase is just dedicated enough that the long gap (which made it seem like they “fell off”) didn’t hurt their momentum too badly

>lot of feats, inviting younger singers to record together
>blending many genres together
>cartoons dude lmao
they just fit nicely with today's mass culture

>Noodles
is a fucking drawing

Don't ruin it user

They went to shit when Cass Browne left. He was the one who wrote the lore.

But I still like The Now Now and some tracks from Song Machine.

all women on your computer are just images

>Song machine was pretty great
>Cracker Island and New Gold are fucking fantastic
>MILF Noodle is hot
They haven't even begun to peak

Attached: 1595442780303.jpg (563x564, 45.34K)

>read someone say that Gorillaz has gone to shit because they put out too much material and Damon doesn't spend enough time on it
That's just excuses. Whether you like them or not, The Mountain Goats has put out a lot more material than Gorillaz has in recent years and it's still consistent in its quality for its fanbase. I think Damon is just running out of ideas. The Now Now kinda felt like the last puff of helium from a deflating ballon.

I don't know what people want from Gorillaz if they didn't like Song Machine. I personally think Now Now had it but I get why some were disappointed by it, but Song Machine was their strongest set of songs in a decade and Cracker Island's riding the momentum just fine so far. I don't know what there is to hate.

why haven't people shit on them for the racist title?

band has alway stuck me as "how do you do fellow kids" type band. theyve been marketing themselves to each successive generation of middle schoolers since millenials were children.

they taught themselves to be occult

that’s why the idea is genius, without it Damon Albarn definitely wouldn’t have a pop career at 54

I dont like how Damon mumbles instead of singing now. Has he lost the ability to do a falsetto?

egirls weren't a thing in 2016 user

Attached: 1527967298031.jpg (1000x1175, 555.85K)

>MILF Noodle
She's got a child?

She's MILF age now, early 30s