Arctic monkeys- alex turner

female here. I love alex turner. Did anyone of u guys met him IRL? the only thing I dont like bout him is that hes a capricorn. ew

Attached: alex-turner-wearing-jacket-and-sun-glasses-playing-guitar-on-stage-with-smokes.jpg (1200x800, 140.1K)

I also dont like that he's only 5'7'

tits or gtfo

wtf i love alex turner now

you know the rule. tits or gtfo.

Astrology and serial killers
Name a more iconic duo loved and adored by women worldwide

TITS OR GTFO

You're getting cynical and that won't do
I'd throw the rose tint back on the exploded view
Darling, if I were you
And how's that insatiable appetite?
For the moment when you look them in the eyes
And say, "Baby, it's been nice"

Attached: Arctic Monkeys - There'd Better Be A Mirrorball (Official Video) - Alex Turner.webm (1920x1080, 2.36M)

I have met him IRL actually. He has a massive penis. Like, you wouldn't believe the sheer girth of his shlong

Did you try to gain access to his lily pad?

Lies, hes hung like a seahorse

ywnbaw

Alex Turner would be an incel if he wasn't famous. He's a testament to how easily manipulated women are.

he's famous because he is artistic, and if he wasn't famous then he wouldn't be artistic. he would fundamentally have a different brain.

what a dumb fucking point.

I agree desu he literally looks like an average r9k user from britain, plus he is manler but i like robots so idc. Alex is also weird af maybe he was a Any Forums user in the past

If serial killer is ugly we dont like em

Attached: CA5197E7-630E-4C44-B60D-1448C11C1E01.jpg (256x490, 14.2K)

Proof that the only thing incels need is to go outside and have some drinks with frens.

my mate was at school with him and they used to hang out.
Allegedly theres either an MP3 player or an old laptop that has their hiphop tunes that sounded like the Streets. They used Acid or something.
I'd like to leak those tracks.

no u are lying idiot

yeah thats right i spend my nights inventing stories to impress user strangers on 4chinz

I have private questions to ask. where can I talk to u?

I don't have much to tell you really.
I wasn't his mate, it was my pal that was his mate. I'm usually good at sniffing out Walter Mitty/bammed up banter and he seems legit.
He always refers to him as Al not Alex and has several unremarkable stories of the m hanging out as young teenagers. I think they all went to school in Sheffield. The fabled folder of hiphop is the most interesting factoid I have for you.

omg interesting. do u also think that he's a Any Forums user
uwu

Attached: 8d0.jpg (500x500, 55.27K)

I very much doubt Mr Turner has time to waste reading or posting here.
The band i used to TM for had a manager who was good mates with Pete Docherty.
I did about 20 of the Falls last shows too.