Overdosed on purple drank

>overdosed on purple drank

Attached: pimp_c.jpg (640x799, 109.23K)

It’s such a stupid drug to get addicted to cause it’s super lethal and it’s not that great a high. Like at least a heroin addict experiences nirvana before he ods these guys just felt kinda good

>super lethal
???
codeine is pretty much the weakest widely available opiod, even if you took 300mg of it at once you'd probably survive (unless you're an anorexic woman)

imagine taking drugs that make u sleepy pussy ass faggots

i hear it feels sublime

Yeah they were taking a lot more than the recommended dose

It destroys your liver lol and they were drinking gallons of the stuff

Well I’ve done it and every other drug and it’s shit tier. You feel kinda good that’s it, and your also incredibly itchy and you feel nauseous.

it was a joke, they said heroin and nirvana so i said sublime, get it?

What's purple drank?

Ohhhhhhh dumb joke lol.

>it was a joke
The puns are there for fun, not to turn the statement into a joke. Lean is gay.

Codine cough syrup (basically liquid Vicodin) mixed with sprite. It's drunk exclusively by idiots who don't realize it's a opioid and ultimately just a shitter more expensive version of shooting up heroin. Don't do lean.

What third world shithole consumes this nonsense? And wtf does
>don't be lean
mean? Always be fat?

Lean is just one of many names for it. Purple drank, lean, sizzurp, codeine, ect

It started in Houston and spread from there. DJ Screw also OD'd and died from it.

Houston is something else. They also dipped blunts in embalming fluid and called it "fry"

Attached: purple.jpg (829x622, 102.56K)

>blunts with embalming fluid
what could possibly go wrong

I LOVE PCP

sherm stiiiiiiiiiiick...

And what does that do for one?

>What third world shithole consumes this nonsense?
The US ghettos. It's expensive, too, because some of the famous brands (hi tec, activis) quit making codine. Bottles will go for hundreds of dollars. Lean culture is all one giant gay flex.

Supposedly it makes the high from the weed last longer, and enhances the relaxation