Brian Eno on Russia-Ukraine war

youtube.com/watch?v=PNLG65OSYKA

Attached: brian eno with zvuki mu.jpg (550x533, 77.61K)

Bsd

based

'I've never seen anything like this before' Really Beno? Never? Talk about living in a bubble.

Check these out

Attached: dubs meeting.jpg (1815x1221, 248.87K)

Did you watch the video? He's talking about the mass and socially enforced consensus around Ukraine, presumably in the liberal Anglosphere. I'm not sure he's right about that either, but it's not as if he's saying this is the first war he's ever seen.

Brian Eno in Myrotvorets soon

>the world world being against Russia immediately is wrong
>mentions a book on Hitler and says it's an example on how easy it's for everyone to agree about the wrong thing
Brian Eno bros....is he a nazi???

A shame he went the russia apologia route, but I still respect him as a musician

uh oh.. brian needs to be putin his place

He didnt and his whole point was that people like you are ridiculous
Ive been b8d havent I

>ridiculous
For sure Putin had a reason to start this war and end the lives of innocent civilians, just like the hijackers had reasons why they flew planes in the twin towers. The fact of the matter is that it was a shit reason, any way you look at it.

It should not be ridiculous to say that a country that has historically been incredibly shitty is bad for unnecessarily waging a war and killing thousands of innocent people

among artists, there is a very strong willingness to question authority and the powers that be. often this comes with a strong positive feedback loop: you gain clout within your circle and you’re very often correct (the US/western power structure has been committing injustices for decades).

this makes it very easy to slide into the opinion that if the west is the oppressive force, even when all the facts run counter to that. most of the fellow travellers know this and try to subtly undermine support for ukraine and offer excuses for russia, because they know that full-on support for russia is absurd and outs them as a weird pro-violence tankie.

Brian Eno literally had a house in Russia and produced like three different Russian bands on his label, he has history with the country.

Attached: zvuki mu.jpg (225x225, 11.9K)

Bidenist shill

TrumpTard

Guess again

Case and point of what Eno was talking about

>Expecting mature debate on geopolitics on Any Forums
A little optimistic

Attached: 89F9B717-9E51-44FA-A0E1-F9A7082C7337.jpg (2000x1270, 233.37K)

You can like the country without supporting or trying to be "neutral" towards it's evil government. Just look at the comments of the video, people trying to justify the war one way or the other while trying to pretend to be victims of the supposed mainstream media and the "herd"