I thought chuds said black celebrities couldn't be canceled

Attached: 303576111_1267852760634234_3721248685040474254_n.jpg (2048x2048, 297.44K)

How is this being cancelled his hype just died lol

DaBaby as an artist name for a Rapper doesn't sound okay to me....
Lil' Baby is even worse.

what's up with these new Rappers?

Attached: 1651019796594.jpg (457x679, 32.04K)

Idiocracy tier rapper name

Motherfuckers really out here like

>Yeah nigga i'm hard, call me lil shart
>Don't make me call my shooter, Toddler-Pre-K
>Bxby Gxd

dat nigga been on my mind no cap

his show was cancelled retard

Is that sneedemfeedem?

this pussy ass is done, nobody will remember him and the autrocidy he makes in one year

That's not the same as being culturally cancelled. Dude has his homophobic rant an entire year ago, and was selling tickets after. The reason nobody showed up to this show is because his promo team quit bribing YouTube for front page exposure. The hype is gone.

he would be fine if he hadn't called jojo siwa a bitch for no reason

You asked how it was being cancelled getting a low turnout to his show. Because you are illiterate you did not understand that the "canceled" in the photo caption is refering to his show literally being cancelled by the venue or his own management.

Sneedem feedem and Jew Sheisty linked up. Need it or keep it?

>You asked
I'm not that user... My first comment in this thread is explaining the difference between a show getting cancelled and getting cancelled culturally. Dababy said "homo sex is gay", apologized after, and had another year of success.

The reason this show got cancelled is because he hasn't been on YouTube trending for awhile (his label quit bribing YouTube), and also (hopefully) people realized he has the exact same flow on every single and is therefore boring to listen to.

The hype train has ended. Hopefully he's smart and didn't spend all his money like a dumb nigga.

>Being this autistic or ESL
>Thinking a show getting cancelled is the same thing as cancel culture
Please leave. Clearly, the nuances of the english language confuse you.

I only know DaBaby from this tweet (which is funny as fuck.) I couldn't name a single one of his songs and I bet most people couldn't either. Anyway this is just people getting bored of him (if they were ever interested in the first place)

Attached: FoundDaBaby.png (720x1113, 512.3K)

everyone here is poor the only good active scene is diy grind/death/hardcore punk for and by the people. circle jerks came last month but everyone went for Negative Approach because we're fuckin hardcore

How is this funny? It's literally making fun of some dude's miscarriage and it's sended directly to him. It's fucking heinous

It’s a friendly reminder that black Americans need white American fans to make money.
White girls are sheep that wont support anyone who the mainstream media cancels — ESPECIALLY when it’s to do with “anti-LGBTQ”

dababy sussy amongus school

Attached: dababyschoolserbia.png (640x632, 395.94K)

>How is this funny?
because its dark and morbid. dark comedy has existed for millenia and has always had a place on the internet. Please leave.

This is actually and unironically the answer, DaBaby is "known" but only for retarded memes about him. No one listens to his songs. No one knows any of his songs. He's only known for being a joke and a meme. And now the meme is stale.

Boomer take.
Rockstar was a HUGE trending song all over TikTok Summer 2020
It was the perfect anthem for BLM
“Fuck a cop car”

This. And up til now, he's only played festivals. Nobody was going out of their way to buy dababy tickets, he was just riding the coattails of the festivals.