Are they lesbians?

Are they lesbians?

Attached: download (1).jpg (220x229, 10.74K)

well?

god i hope so

I'd be very surprised if not.

official confirmation or denial would damage their image

dont care. They can butter my muffin.

Maybe a denial would. I don't think them confirming it would. Look at the other similar artists at the most. Rebecca Lucy Taylor (Self Esteem) and Phoebe Bridgers are both openly bisexual, for example. Maybe the dynamic would be different with a couple rather than solo artists? I dunno.

No. In fact, they got their record deal through rhians boyfriend, who's a record producer, has his own band, and is in the wet leg touimg band (and most likely played on the album). I'm too lazy to look up his name, but he's their guitarist with the beard and glasses.

Being a couple would HELP, but the truth is already put there; these girls are straight (meaning they're slightly bi. Like all women)

why is queerbaiting based but confirming/denying it cringe?

Not true. The guitar player is Hester’s boyfriend. Rhians bf is in the industry though, you just got confused

yeah but they still have sex with each other right?

My b. You're right. I did a deep dive on their history (should probably write an article about it) and it's all kinda jumbly wumbly with all the names. Was rhians industry bf the dude who produced for PJ Harvey, or is that just the guy she paid for her first recording sessions?

Im sure if the right guy came along and asked for a threesome, they'd be interested. This is most women, though.

No, but they definitely had an one -time exual experiêncie together around 2017

>Are they lesbians?
Only Rhian, and only with Angelica.

>Angelica
Gross. She's a fucking child. Are all upper class British people pedophiles?

Attached: Angelica_Pickles.png (200x231, 43.22K)

Is that Hilary Clinton?

I have no idea. I just saw an interview the other day where they mentioned basically just what I wrote, and I retained that information somehow…but know you mention it that does ring a bell, yeh

removes the mystery and intrigue

are you OP?