Cant enjoy almost any of the music I like anymore because it reminds me of a past time and all past time was better in...

>cant enjoy almost any of the music I like anymore because it reminds me of a past time and all past time was better in my life

Attached: 1523833933683.png (399x388, 120.12K)

You were a miserable asshole then as you are now. The past always seems rosier then it was. Accept your lot and be happy now it’s literally all you have to do

I was misserable but not as much as I am now. Idk if I'm an asshole, I'm trying my best to be good.
> The past always seems rosier then it was
But even so, I have no reasons to believe the past was as bad or worse, I can name things that are objectively worse now, like my money problems, health problems, sick or dead family members and people I know, etc. Things are worse now.

So then listen to music you’ve never heard before, dumbass. Time to develop some new taste.

Just accept what you can’t change and try to deal with what you can. That’s the secret to happiness.

Attached: 16F9BD60-01F7-4034-815E-130EB3B5C931.png (598x598, 455.65K)

I guess you are right about that.
I'm already doing that, it just sucks that an entire catalog of music is lost for me.

And the now always seems obvious to turn off your brain and go along with instead of making conscious decisions because it's new and easy

Yeah the thing is the past and the future don’t actually exist they can be anything you want them to be. The now is real and can only improve if you actually confront it

The past objectively exists in music, its the fundamental reason continuity of pitches and function exists.

You need a level of fantasy to know what you want so you can actually work to achieving something resembling but you have to be careful not to get lost in it

Uh I mean the past existed it doesn’t exist now tho. Music only works cause time moves forward

Music also works backwards though

Yeah but you still listening to it going forwards in time.

Not necessarily

But that's a good thing. Music is a time machine.

It is but the way I "time travel" through music to the good old days doesn't make me happy, it makes me sad. I listen to the music I liked a few years ago and it makes me think of me playing with my then young dog. It makes me sad because then I think about how now he's dying and how I wish I was actually in the past. Or I listen to music I liked in 2011 when I was 18 and it reminds me of how I was so optmistic for my future and how my life now doesn't look at all like what I had planned (it's worse).

Your Autistic. Music is always fresh and new if you have a healthy brain. When I listen to Hendrix I don’t feel nostalgic for when I was 12 and first listened to him in just entranced by the music

Maybe you're just having a crisis because you're about to turn 30

I'm definitely having a crisis.

How do I stop being autistic?

Sorry I didn't mean it like that, I just meant it might not be a permanent thing for you

Yeah, I feel this a lot. But sometimes that music can be a window to the past and it is pleasant.

This

We can't control the flow of time unfortunately, but sometimes the impermanence of things adds a sort of beauty to them. I'm sorry for what's happened

Attached: sad.jpg (2000x1333, 559.88K)

Thanks user