John lennon never actually "beat" his wife, he merely hit her with his fists...

john lennon never actually "beat" his wife, he merely hit her with his fists. the beatles remain the greatest band of all time and anyone who doesn't think so is a contrarian non-musician

Attached: A3D19330-54E3-42F8-A60D-E87E20962DCD.jpg (710x710, 79.85K)

>john lennon never actually "beat" his wife, he merely hit her with his fists.
more like he slapped his wife once and then spent 20 years trying to atone

i don't like john lennon

I don't like him or his overrated music. Imagine is one of the most bland songs ever.

i never actually "fucked" your mum, i merely put my dick in her

He left her for Yoko when he realised his drumming career would never take off

Attached: John-Lennon-on-drums.jpg (454x343, 65.04K)

It’s really stupid people don’t take it account that everyone beat there partners back then.

It’s so annoying when people act like it’s some big secret when he literally wrote songs about it. It shows you people don’t actually listen too anything but the biggest hits like they think imagine is representative of everything he ever wrote.

Yeah your exactly who im talking about lol. Imagine is one song it’s not like anything else he ever wrote. It’s an atheist hymn written before atheism was widely accepted your retarded if you judge it through your modern lense.

yeah the only reason anyone knows he hit his wife is because he said so himself

Of course im retarded, im here for a reason. People act like imagine is one of the best songs ever recorded and it's just a boring song with boring lyrics. The stuff he did with the beatles is ok because of the talent of those other guys. It's ok if you think his crap is the epicenter of al music today, lots of folk share that opinion. Im just not one of em.

>boyband discussion
low effort thread, this belongs in /wpop/

Kys you contrarian faggot. Even Lennon thought "Imagine" was cringe a few years after recording it. He was still one of the greatest songwriters of the 20th century. Why do you tards only ever mention that one song, as if it somehow embodies his entire discography?

See
Ok, im off killing myself

I wish we could bring Lennon back to life just so we can kill him one more time

His wife’s fault for having her face in the way

>judge a person for his character
>spill it over to their music

How does this leap of logic work? Oh right, it doesn't.

Beatles suck, that's why John left.

edgelord

You haven't even listened to the album Imagine, on which the song Imagine is a low point. Check out at least Gimme Some Truth–>Oh My Love–>How Do You Sleep and you might be surprised

Only a fool would say that.

>It’s so annoying when people act like it’s some big secret when he literally wrote songs about it.
That's literally the only "evidence" that it happened. I'm not going to defend his abandonment of Cynthia and Julian, but if anything, the problem was that he *didn't* beat Yoko.

>1 IP
i don't get it, are you so obsessed with this old boy band that you need to discuss it with yourself you retarded schizo?