6. Fagurt Er í Fjörðum
7. Victimhood
8. Allow
9. Fungal City
10. Trölla-Gabba
11. Freefall
12. Fossora
13. Her Mother’s House

Allow was supposed to be on Utopia, in pre-release interviews they said it was her most melodic and pop sounding song in years. Glad she's releasing it. Gabber modus operandi not mentioned in the credits in the announcement now after their scandal, still will be on the physical versions though lol

Attached: 71Y8xZmHQ8L._SL1200_.jpg (1200x1200, 146.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLhSwLGoEnU
youtu.be/429CC6mVrx4
instagram.com/p/ChtFKCVP7KH/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it gonna be like debut that’s my favorite

>6. Fagurt Er í Fjörðum
>Fagurt

I wonder if she reworked Allow from Utopia or if Arca did sneak onto the album afterall lol

>I wonder if she reworked Allow from Utopia or if Arca did sneak onto the album afterall lol
she did not thank Arca in her announcement post so I doubt it

most anticipated record of the year for sure, cannot wait

really need to give utopia another go, didn't really work for me at the time but maybe it'll click this time round

Does she not realize the gay men she's been working with for the past 10 years or so have been trying to turn her into a drag queen?

Also wtf is up with her expression? Not sure if it's the excessive airbrush but it looks annoying.

Lastly, every album of hers features the same fucking concept, only repackaged. Now she replaced the words "airy" and "light" with "earthy" and "heavy" and flutes with bass clarinets. Vulnicura was also "eathy" and "heavy" but it had strings instead. She has developed this obsession with opposites and it's cringe. Her next album will probably be "light" and "airy" again, and she will pick another random orchestral instrument instead of flutes, so it doesn't feel like she is repeating herself. I don't know if it's her attempt at disguising her lack of musical ideas. Just write the music instead of picking words and instruments for your albums like you're designing a character in a video game

I have no idea what her music is like these days, I just know Homogenic, but it does seem like with each album her visual aesthetic is just a slight variant of this cheesy technomediated bio/organicism and it puts me off.

it's pure kitsch

>Does she not realize the gay men she's been working with for the past 10 years or so have been trying to turn her into a drag queen?
True and it's very sad.

she's literally using a drag artist for her makeup this era lol. She said she watches drag race maybe she likes it, weird but still

She's always been a drag queen. Homogenic and Vespertine's Swan Dress are pure camp. She just elevated her packaging in a total work of art way to include fashion and other arts as essential to each era...

It's a cover of this song: youtube.com/watch?v=LLhSwLGoEnU

She used the same choir for that track, so I guess this counts as a first taste of the new record
Beautiful track btw

She recorded a new mashup of Hidden Place and New World for a podcast (not her own one that’s coming) youtu.be/429CC6mVrx4

Why would anyone listen to this gay shit?

>Does she not realize the gay men she's been working with for the past 10 years or so have been trying to turn her into a drag queen?
Other way around. She's the one responsible for turning Arca into a tranny

the mix is awful wow
this has me worried about the new album, because the mixing on utopia was also terrible

I hate drag queen Bjork.

>Gabber modus operandi not mentioned in the credits in the announcement now after their scandal
wait fill me in on this what'd those pajeets do

Sexual assault instagram.com/p/ChtFKCVP7KH/?hl=en

I honestly kind of wish she would go back to dressing normally like she did in the 90's. Like just sweat pants and a tank top would be fine.