Is Iron Maiden still a thing?

Is Iron Maiden still a thing?

When I am nostalgic I listen to their most iconic pieces, but I feel like I am disconnected from the real world.

PS: AMOLAD was good.

Attached: 2640462.jpg (1500x1500, 415.41K)

They still sell out concert halls if that's what you're asking.

Not many metalbands have their own plane. Granted Dickinson is a pilot, but still... Pretty impressive. Listened to their latest albums, but after Dance Of Dead it went all downhill for me.

D'Ianno>Dickenson

I even like Blaze's voice better than mr opera Dickensian

Everything after Seventh Son is just bad

For me it's Somewhere in Time.

Punk vs melodic.

staccato vs vibrato

They just released a top 5 album of their discography (Senjutsu) last year

if you think 80 minutes of pointless noodling is a top 5 maiden album then you're either retarded or you hate maiden

going to see them in a couple weeks, can't wait

you need to try harder

Try harder to follow the masses? Meh, ill pass.

diannos voice unirocally sounded better than dickinson up until some point in the last decade, when he started having really severe health issues. dickinson has sounded like shit for over 20 years now.

>severe health issues
that's an understatement

Attached: 202111_News_Paul-DAnno2-591x1024.jpg (591x1024, 50.77K)

After the Ion Fury thing they're Metallica tier to me, in the way that I'll refuse to listen to anything they put out because they're faggots.

does he actually fly the plane or does he just wear a hat? is his license for commercial?

Attached: 5E15F500-iron-maiden-singer-bruce-dickinson-made-honorary-group-captain-in-royal-air-force-could-compete-for-raf-fencing-team-this-year-image.jpg (645x363, 50.99K)

>does fly the plane
>does not wear a hat
wow! wrong on both counts, serves me right i guess

It's kind of disturbing, he looks exactly like my father.

Brave New World chads where you at?

Attached: 1531773026652.jpg (424x541, 19.38K)