Post an album and i'll listen to it and tell you what i think

post an album and i'll listen to it and tell you what i think

Attached: timestamp.png (832x722, 11.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sNwukK7Y8wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=46thEdoG20A
youtu.be/DAL4-Ae8wQ8
nextdubsdecidesnextlabelname.bandcamp.com/album/comfort-in-your-words
youtube.com/watch?v=cJ1yFhjRnNc&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/sNwukK7Y8wQ

Tracker - Ames

Attached: R-1665511-1235507336.jpg (200x199, 12.51K)

youtube.com/watch?v=46thEdoG20A

youtu.be/DAL4-Ae8wQ8

i dont give a fuck what you think

merzbow 1930

dogshit

no u

Op here. I dilate btw

not listening to that, 8 hours long consider me filtered

cant even find this

comfort in your words by skrillex

Attached: DD08E744-4F07-420E-B416-130706B7F93D.jpg (500x500, 136.83K)

i wouldnt listen to it again, though parts of it had me loling at just the out of place feeling i get from some of the random ass rhythms out of nowhere, with totally new instruments, for pretty much no reason. some of the samples he uses have like no right being used, like on the title track. i dont know if this is sincere or not, and if i can't tell thats probably not a good sign. its not amateurish in the way of pushing boundaries, it's amateurish in a bad way, like he needs to learn rhythm, harmony, although i will say he has some sense of song structure and there isnt much discordance because he clearly knows scales and shit, so there's obviously some kind of knowledge/potential there
i know nothing about this so i'm probably just getting memed on

oh and i'm not going to rate shit because giving scores to completely subjective shit is cringe as fuck and gay

link, by the way
nextdubsdecidesnextlabelname.bandcamp.com/album/comfort-in-your-words

Attached: 1631153402317.jpg (1200x1200, 149.38K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cJ1yFhjRnNc&

You're suppose to sleep to it. What is it like 6 in the morning for you now? Go to bed.

track 12 was the first one i really liked, ěš±, nice instrumental there, dunno who made it or if they even produce their own music but it was good
something i find interesting about this is that there's however many of them in the group and they obviously don't all appear on every track, sometimes it's just one and sometimes its multiple but never do they actually all appear.. big difference from the western idea of boy bands. it makes me wonder about the role that each member plays individually, if some are mainly just doing vocals while others work on instrumentation, producing, etc
it's a mix of a lot of different styles of music, has an overall pretty clean sound and is generally what i would expect out of korean pop
track 17 is pretty good as well
i can't understand korean but i love how the language flows in this type of music
there were more than a few tracks on here that had me head bopping. can't say i would listen to much more of it but i definitely don't find it "bad" by any stretch, it's obviously well produced and thought out music, it's popular for a reason
decent album

im gay I like to listen to polkas while covering myccock in strawberry jelly and stroking it to vocaloids

Soulseek, also youtube