8 years

>8 years
>still no response

Attached: King Buzzo calls out Dave Grohl.png (379x304, 137.13K)

cuz no record stores will host dave doing solo guitar

That was the stupidest most pointless story I've ever heard told in front of an audience. And how exactly did he "call out" Dave?

>DUDE I KNEW KURT COBAIN LMAO

I prefer his story about how Mike Patton squirted shit into the audience when Melvins opened for them and got booed.

The Melvins suck

Listen to better punk shit

Does anyone know why this old lesbian is calling dave grohl out

There was an interview where Buzzo said people are wrong to think he's bitter about Nirvana getting more success than the Melvins.

:^)

Dave Grohl raped and killed her in 1990

seriously , why should anyone respond to anything king tardo says

The Melvins s̶u̶c̶k̶ rock

Listen t̶o̶ better, punk shit

C-, see me after class

king chuddo

Why do you think being a faggot is worthwhile? Fuck Mike Patton

there is no way that actually happened

>audience of like 10 people
this is just sad

It must be weird being somewhat well known just cause some guy mentioned you in an interview.

it's hilarious that people are putting shit on Buzz in this thread considering Dave is a soul less corporate rock whore lol

Attached: laff.gif (245x207, 2M)

I love the way this lady covers her mouth when she laughs. So innocent and chaste. Who is she?

She’s looks like a cunt

You know you just cause you don’t like someone or their work doesn’t mean every single bad thing someone says against them is valid?

Based formatting chad

I've watched the old interviews where he's "bitter", like saying the Melvin's are better, and clearly he's just sarcastic. I feel like the people who think he's bitter are either ESL or have never has never dealt with deadpan working class sarcasm.