Is he top 5

is he top 5

Attached: lil_wayne_photo_by_ray_tamarra_getty_images_entertainment_getty_56680625.jpg (1200x1200, 306.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1CgRrLqgnzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Worst rappers? Yes

disgusting face

I can understand why would a retard like Lil Pump have hit songs among normies, but Lil Wayne? Genuinely don't get it. His autotune voice is unpleasant and unbearable to listen to. Why do people like it? honestly im perplexed

Is that a dick and balls between his eyes?

he aint bad he definitely influenced the gayme we got today

baby fucker

Attached: 19f9dbf2f7c07a0ccb06e115d56ef780.jpg (478x480, 36.67K)

Kek, true

>Genuinely don't get it. His autotune voice is unpleasant and unbearable to listen to. Why do people like it? honestly im perplexed

this, I'm everytime irritated when his name appears in a Top10 Rappers list or similar.
I can't stand his voice and his look.

Attached: thumbsup_Ronny.jpg (280x180, 7.7K)

His autotuned songs are bullshit, I agree with you there. He is pretty much sailing on his reputation at this point. But when he raps for real he can actually rap pretty well.

his run from 2004 - 08 is legendary, best stuff is the mixtapes, fried his brain on too many drugs though (probably to deal with his trauma of being groomed and raped by birdman) and been coasting off his rep since then

absolutely

would you like him better if he was cute? homo

>autotune
theres your problem, old Lil Wayne didn't use autotune

This is a guy who is amazing on other peoples beats but generally not that good on his own tracks IMO

I don’t like rap like that but when I do listen to it he’s my favorite overall I think he’s handsome before all the face tattoos and all that extra stuff, good looking kid IMO

listen to no ceilings, dedication 3, the drought is over series and i can’t feel my face & your opinion will change

Attached: A267E653-C55B-4F18-8CBE-C9B0D8AA97A0.jpg (316x316, 45.33K)

He looks like the CAN I GET YO NUMBER guy (girl) from that madtv skit, like a black lesbian from the hood.

All the singles from the Carter III are still pop classics but I wouldn’t overall put him in my favs

not even top100

please stop being one of those white people that think all black people look alike

His music is genuinely terrible.
Especially that A Milli song
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1CgRrLqgnzo
Listen to it - and imagine that the guy rapping is a white man lol