Reddit

Reddit

Attached: 1529935454_00018.jpg (980x720, 112.87K)

is that an australian oh the australian accent is so unique did you know australians call mcdonalds maccas and trucks utes i come from a land down unda haha how about that pub feed ay hey bro i mean mate heheh i have a funny video to show you its some australian guy i mean bloke being shoved into a car while ranting haha what a madlad and youre not gonna believe this but the chats actually did a music video with the democracy manifest guy how cool is that these guys are aussie legends aussie aussie aussie oioioi now lets smoke some darts and digeri-do our homework lol

>Keanu.gif

>Trust funders LARPing as bogans/tradies
Melbourne needs nuking.

Go to bed Bryan

when le Any Forums is more reddit than reddit

AUSTRALIA IS LE UPSIDE DOWN LOOOOOLLLLLLL

simmer down champ

Attached: smoko.png (954x547, 156.98K)

thanksforlettingusknow.png

who is bryan?

I hate the circle jerk many Aussies have online but the democracy manifest guy is funny and you're a fag.

A very meta review

Attached: 6b8f47104eb3255de494897beb473d14.jpg (360x270, 12.23K)

Gotta agree its all a bit bland and heavy on the colloquialisms innit

ok the chats are based now

>synthetic acid
ah yes as opposed to natural acid

were the aussies, mate (yes not australians, we speak in slang). We talk funny and drink fosters all day and drive epic cars known as utes. Do you know about kengurus? By the way we drink from shoes haha!

Attached: Aus.png (426x400, 57.32K)

Crocodile dundee is a national treasure

wow I take back what I said about Australia being gay during covid, they still sound pretty cool

>he doesnt name his files so he can actually find them later

if you're going to play bass that basic you could at least not pick like a bitch