Muse spammers BTFO

Muse spammers BTFO

Attached: musenotgood.jpg (1080x588, 214.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HMoaEPP6-_A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no one cares about what that bald faggot thinks. byt he's right, the new album is trash.

Maybe Mr.Fantano isn't that bad.

yeah IM SURE MUSE SUDDENLY put out a decent album after 15 years of garbage when they're now fucking 50

How is he always right?

based CIA asset

LMAO!! I tried to tell them the shit sucked, but at the time all I got back was "no bro, it's just the single that sucks, everything else on the record is good, great even!" Now look at this shit LLLLOOOOLLL!!!

It's hilarious how the spam instantly disappeared the moment the album dropped, they didn't wanna draw attention to this stinker

>best Muse album since '09
>still awful

Who'd have thought

Attached: 476055810.gif (180x272, 1.4M)

this bald guy is so desperate

youtu.be/HMoaEPP6-_A

Can't put sprinkles on a turd and expect it to suddenly be cake

Everyone knew this was going to happen from the moment Muse announced a new album and dropped Won't Stand Down. It's a shame the rest of the album wasn't like Kill or be Killed, because that and Euphoria were the only standout tracks on it. Also still had some fun blasting some songs in the car out at home. Muse won't release another album streak like OoS->Resistance, and I'm okay with that. They're still one of my all-time favorites and it's not like I'm going to stop liking them cause Mr Melon said mean things.

why would I care what a divorced youtuber has to say about muse?

Damn
Guess I'll have to listen to it then

don't, he's right this time

You must have horrible taste then if fucking Muse is one of your all time favorites. What else do you listen to? Foo Fighters?

broken clock ....

Nah, typically Lingua Ignota, Elder, High on Fire, and Cult of Luna. Even then, who fucking cares? I'm not living my life trying to appease some "Taste Council" and life's too short to give a fuck.

I was here when this album was spammed on release. Jannies would auto delete any post discussing the album