The worst casting decision for a famous singer I've ever seen or at least one of. The shitty impression, singing...

The worst casting decision for a famous singer I've ever seen or at least one of. The shitty impression, singing, and his weird ass face made the movie unwatchable. He looked like a background extra for the movie Grease.

Attached: night and day.jpg (2264x1000, 298.44K)

lmao MOGGED

Yeah, but to be fair late 50s Elvis was the handsomest man to ever live

and didn't have a fish mouth

Attached: austin buttlicker.png (600x600, 407.45K)

With all the Elvis impersonators out there how did they fuck this up?

who is that bugman on the right

>With all the Elvis impersonators out there how did they fuck this up?
exactly

Attached: creepypeeps.jpg (798x649, 110.07K)

in my theatre some guys were saying austin looked better than elvis
which is crazy to me but i don't know what the kids like these days

"this is the girl"

pic source?

people that think he is ugly actually exist?

Attached: Austin_Butler_2019_by_Glenn_Francis.jpg (2401x3600, 2.35M)

He doesn't look like Elvis, but you're never going to get someone who looks exactly like Elvis. It was a good performance.

Man have you seen some Elvis impersonators?
Some look ridiculously like him

He would be good as Nick Cave

Elvis is like the giga-Chad meme it’s too much for some girls. Your talking about a time where timothee chalmet is the hottest guy on the planet. Your gay and gay guys are just about handsomeness but a lot of women prefer cute

And can they act? Lol you sound retarded why does it matter if they look exactly like the person. This is such a simpleton complaint

This. Looks were the last thing the production really cared about, the performance is all that matters, and he gave a very good performance. Maybe his voice wasn't perfect (I thought it was, but opinions are subjective), but the emotions he portrayed were believable.

Actually he really does look like Nick Cave, he'd be perfect if anyone ever cared enough to make a Nick Cave movie (too bad for him they don't)

Yeah and he pulled off the transition really well and quiet subtly. Also thought the bits where he blew up and Col Parker is some of the best cinema I’ve seen in years. And that ending christ

we don't need that

Attached: wingsofdesire.jpg (1280x720, 127.72K)

I can understand if you didn't like him, but THE WORST? Come on dude, you know damn well that's not true. If the Presley family praised him for a job well done, who the fuck is some lonely user on this board?