/prod/ - music production general

"Women in STEM" Edition

POst what you're looking for in feedback.
GIVE feedback to GET feedback.

Upload WIPs to Vocaroo (or any other user site). You may NOT link to Soundclouds, Bandcamp - anything resembling self-promotion will be ignored.

Resources:
>Pastebin - Links, books, videos, articles, tutorials
pastebin.com/qtDwktHP

>/prod/ wiki
mu-sic-production.wikia.com

>Mixing Secrets and misc. resources
mediafire.com/folder/64bx81yayqzch/Production

Previous: Daily /prod/spiration:
youtube.com/watch?v=Pav2f4b-1ZE

Attached: ilykimchi - go listen to quikkskope.webm (576x1024, 1002.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1c0U1zt5lZZK
vocaroo.com/16HRZ8gtm99k
voca.ro/1br2YajlDjVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: ilykimchi - sorry I cant dance #femaleproducer #housemusic #ukgaragegirls.webm (576x1024, 1.63M)

song i am working on, needs hats and intro/outro but other things will probly remain:
vocaroo.com/1c0U1zt5lZZK
It is electronica I suppose, there are vox

Previous thread:

Hahahaha epic op xD

No one else would make the thread. Take it or leave it.

Thanks mom

Vocal fry is too much, main melody synth is kinda noodly and meandering, sound design is pretty basic for electronic, you'd probably do better with a Rhodes or something

thank you! Yes, this makes sense

vocaroo.com/16HRZ8gtm99k
Let me know how my mixing skills are

Attached: -methode-times-prod-web-bin-2980c344-70c0-11e9-a116-49ac88679a93.jpg (2289x2861, 565.29K)

hats should be higher I think? Besides that there's not enough to go on. Kick, snare, and bass sound separated enough to me if that's what you're looking for.

this bitch a hundred percent gets passed around

Sophie? Is that you?

looks more like Doctor Who

bass is nice and good clean filter intro. Bassline is strong, main melody line feel like could use 1 moar note? But this is preference thing. Spacey section is nice fills room up pleasantly. 2nd break fits the sound nicely. Build is solid, feel like 1 extra instrument in the higher freqs would add to ecstatic potential of this part. Strong piece of work over-all user!

Thanks thanks fren
May work on it more l8r

voca.ro/1br2YajlDjVM first song fully produced by me, one man band. Cheap computer, cheap guitar and no bass guitar. It's just a clean guitar two octaves lower.

let me guess, you NEED more?

forgot pic

Attached: serumvst.jpg (474x383, 40.77K)

For granular and stuff, yeah
Not usually though

should a binary value of "1" toggle a greater than (>) calculation and "0" a less than ( or < velocity? and if so then... pan left or right) should a setting of "1" set it to the "greater than" expression or should "1" set the "less than" expression type?