ITT: Legacy-ruining comeback albums

ITT: Legacy-ruining comeback albums

Attached: dd47ec12_jpg.jpg (600x600, 559.22K)

Both of these bands are hacks now

Attached: 3B7578C2-C87C-43C2-9C89-65255E180920.jpg (225x225, 12.07K)

Weirdness by The Stooges

Everything Pixies have done since Kim Deal left.

That Dismemberment Plan comeback album where the opening lyrics to track one were something like “I really like this computer because you push buttons and cocaine comes out!” or something and everyone stopped talking about it after literally one day.

>That Dismemberment Plan comeback album where the opening lyrics to track one were something like “I really like this computer because you push buttons and cocaine comes out!” or something and everyone stopped talking about it after literally one day.
which one? i really wanna hear that album

It was called Uncanney Valley.

american football

At least those groups aren't nostalgia acts like pavement

Nostalgia acts are generally awful, but I'll be damned if Pavement don't sound great on that Primavera video from this summer.

Attached: B4632E12-D9C9-4586-9100-A24106F29539.jpg (2400x2400, 2.18M)

Attached: Tool_-_Fear_Inoculum.png (300x300, 53.6K)

pavement have turned into the symbol of indie rock end street.

It really isn't bad.

Fuck you nigger. It's even better than since I left you.

i like pw now but when this shit came out it wasn't even divisive everyone just unanimously came to the conclusion that deakin solo btfo'd this album

Attached: pw.jpg (1200x1200, 256.7K)

>Everything Pixies have done since Kim Deal left
Shit taste every thing after Indie Cindy is genuinely good

This

i've gone so full circle on this record. forced myself to like it at first, then went through a long period of hating, and now come to terms with what it is. album isn't great but live versions are fantastic. golden gal used to be my favourite track and now definitely my least

They always were. Music for boring people who think there cool.

LP3 is their best album, you got filtered hard

They became dull and possibly worse, people on this board started liking them

Attached: Swans_My_Father_Will_Guide_Me_up_a_Rope_to_the_Sky_album.jpg (220x220, 18.73K)

same here pretty much. not one of their great records but at the same time it's not really attempting to hold a torch to their previous stuff either, it just achieves what it sets out to do and that's it. good to enjoy it for what it is instead of trying to compare