Freemasonry and the music industry

A singer named Altiyan Childs a 5-hour-long video where he claims to be a former mason who had a near-death situation which made him leave and become a christian.
He says that a lot of people in positions of power and influence are freemasons and won't allow you to be successful in the fields they have influence over, unless you're an initiated mason yourself (at which point you need to do as you're told by your superiors).
He goes on to show how freemasonry is in its essence a luciferian cult whose highest-level members are into a lot of fucked up things, and they try to push their agenda and affect the world using the influence that their "club" grants them.
This includes people in the music industry, whose belonging to freemasonry is shown in many examples (some more convincing than others) in the video.

I searched the video in the /x/ archive and an user said he's a known bullshitter and drug addict who claimed to be Jesus and ex-CIA, so assuming this is true and considering that a lot of what he says is iffy as hell, and there's so much reaching for a point that he's obviously trying to convince you of, the whole video needs to be taken with a handful of salt, but he does include a lot of excerpts from books (all on libgen or archive.org) and other sources by notable freemasons for freemasons, and the overall point seems to be undeniable despite all the reasons to be skeptical of him and the video.
It should also be noted that he was a winner of the Australian X-Factor and had a contract with Sony, so it's not impossible for him to actually have this sort of "insider knowledge". Not that anything he shows wasn't already basic knowledge for people into this sort of conspiracies, but it's a decent QRD if you ignore the suspicious stuff and all the flat-earth videos on the channel.

(cont.)

Attached: MTV_Canada-Masonic_Temple_Facade.jpg (500x667, 52.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7G5CKX0je0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHQUlKGE3pvzbiUhGfdKHkP9kN3gOHEbx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Full video:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7G5CKX0je0

Broken into shorter episodes:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHQUlKGE3pvzbiUhGfdKHkP9kN3gOHEbx

Sticking to Any Forums, to what extent do you think freemasons (and secret societies in general) are in control of the recording industry?
Is being a sworn initiated member the only way to be successful in it?
Are all the successful acts that we listent to secretly part of it?
Please discuss the implications of this, as well as any material supporting or debunking this theory.

Pic related is Harry Styles in his first audition to the X Factor.

Attached: Harry Styles auditions with a scarf covered in the word 'satan'.jpg (500x750, 126.52K)

>admits knowledge of symbolism
>teaches you the meaning of one eye symbolism
>hides an eye with his hair
>wears a black shirt (evil) under a (hidden by) white jacket (claims of good intentions)
>>>>>>you still believe everything he says
Nigger u got played. He made that video to rise the ranks
>t. /x/sci/mu/lit/biz/ genius poster

I don't believe what he says, that's the point of my secodn paragraph.
I'm just talking about the things he shows, which aren't his testimony and are available everywhere there's talk about this sort of stuff.

>hides an eye with his hair
>wears a black shirt (evil) under a (hidden by) white jacket (claims of good intentions)
He also seems to have the pyramid and the eye behind him, with how his curtains are placed kek.
I think he's just a schizo, but the evidence he compiled doesn't gain or lose validity depending on who's showing it.

>freemasons

it's a gay boomer social club where everyone gets together twice a month and complains about their wives. actually go look up your local masonic lodge. i guarantee they have a facebook page and you can see tons of people exposing themselves as members all making public posts about what they're bringing to the next pot-luck. you can e-stalk these people and see their most illustrious members are nothing but local car dealership owners.

everything about freemasons controlling society goes back to the 1700's when it was first founded and WASPs in america actually had some pull and influence. but WASP / mason power has fractured and decayed over the centuries. there might be some weird and specific corners of america where freemasons still wield an inordinate amount of influence (old money country clubs are probably a good example, if you specifically wanted to be invited to one of those being a mason might help). but the recording industry? that's all jews and there's next to no jewish freemasons because they have no need to join a secret society when they're already born into one by default.

>Confusing Yorke Rite with Scottish Rite
Those Facebook small town (York rite) masons aren't the real masons...

No that's bullshit, I wrote that post with Scottish Rite lodges in mind. I completely forgot York Rite even existed because I'm pretty sure the vast majority of lodges that have shutdown in the past 30 years have been York.

Regardless, they're all retarded and everything I wrote applies to all of them.

The vast majority is for sure all about being a boomer social club, but what the conspiracy theories are about the people at the top within some of those groups.
At the very least the nepotism part seems pretty solid, and the esoterism and simbology seems to be real as well.
And obviously, IF this is true, it's not going to be the norm for the vast majority of masons.

you dumb motherfuckers
you think people need an extra layer of social life filled with time taking 'rituals' and fucking secret codes to make sure cousin jimmy gets hired
yeah the world is filled with tight social circles
but theyre just dumb people like you, but with more money and who got born with some dumb ass luck like Jared
there aint no cult retard
you dont have to sign in blod and pledge your allegiance, you just gotta shut up and show much your mouth drools when you get paid and preach the party line like a good trumpublican.

anyway, rage against the machine is a pretty good bad, yeah?

The esoteric part isn't for social reasons at all. You're clearly not familiar with the conspiracy theory or what people talking about it think, so you just end up responding to things that haven't been said.

HAHAHAHAHHA enjoy your snake conspiracy stories dumb ass
this is why your ass is getting dunked on

Tom Delonge from Blink 182 is a mason. Just use google images and youtube.

Yeah, also Jay Z. Pictures of both at meetings (or whatever those events are) are shown in the video.
They also talk about other artists that are openly in the freemasons. IIRC Sammy Davis Jr and Frank Sinatra are also mentioned.
Plus hundreds and hundreds of pictures of musicians (and other types of celebrities) doing the same poses that are illustrated in masonic books as masonic symbology (of which I'm sure a part are just a coincidence, but some, when added to everything else, seem awfully too on the nose to be mere conicidences).

bump

>muh freemasons
they literally just walk around in circles and say "worshful" a bunch of times, and occasionally carry around a big gavel, imagine being afraid of pageantry

Boomers are really struggling with the chaos of the world, aren't they? Desperately looking for some grand schemer behind the scenes to make them feel some kind of order is in play. It's sad.

Hehe, they're all just pretending to be retar... I mean satanists!

A bunch of my friends are Freemasons, they talk about Lodge all the time, talk about what they do in it, have shown me the rings they got. Well, I only know that one is still in it; the other one was thinking about leaving because of how pointless everything is with them. It's mostly just a bunch of old dudes that get together and talk about what they did that week, see if anyone knows about any jobs (blue-collar shit) that need doing, try and help each other get those jobs by making calls and saying "Hey did you still need those trees cleared? I know this fella from Lodge that has a landscaping company and he's lookin' to take on a bit more this winter if yer interested."
They do have their goofy symbolism and shit, but it's just LARPing as something more significant than the country club that the whole thing is. You should probably go and actually meet someone in the Freemasons, user. Or don't. You might end up really fucking angry because of how trivial and mundane they really are. Certainly a lot more interesting to believe they're up to some secret shenanigans than to see the unfortunate reality that they're just old white guys that hate niggers and spics and don't want them taking their jobs.

lol jayz just has his house white boy carry his gravel bag and says "now Jim boy, you carry that bag good imma free you and make yo son my new gravel carrier, ya hear? dont let me catch you slacking or we see how fast you can run with that sack"
god damn lazy white freemason newbs added to my list of problems

If the real satanic agenda-pushing and hypernepotism shit is actually happening, it's certainly not involving the vast majority of the members, and it's only reserved for the higher degree members. Possibly only for the 33rds.
The vast majority of masons, and possibly the vast majority of the lodges (including the 33rds in them) will never even know about this stuff.
Some say that the country club type of activity is merely a filter to select the right people from, and initiate them into the more hardcore part, if you will.
I know the video is long, but if you're interested please watch it, as he shows snippets of books written by some of the most notable freemasons, which show that there's a much more prominent esoteric side to freemasonry that ordinary masons rarely get to be part of.

I'm getting some sleep now, so apologize if you respond and I ignore you. I'll respond to anything I find when I wake up.

its the jews not the masons