Why is everyone so mean to Lars?

streamable.com/9o5sig

Attached: bullies.png (853x480, 561.94K)

because he's a meme. deserves credit for early extreme metal drumming and songwriting ideas and so on but it's not the 80s anymore

but he's a nice guy

Never listened to metallica
Never used napster
But lars is a cunt

Like fuck he is. I've met the tiny fucker, he's one of the most annoying people I've ever met.

cos he tells them when their riffs are FOCKING STOCK

WHAT ABOUT THAT IS UNCLEAR TO YOU
IT SOUNDS STOCK TO HIS EARS

>songwriting ideas
I know his idea for Kirk's Enter Sandman riff was going from ABAB to AAAB, what were his other ideas?

supposedly he's responsible for a big deal of the "this riff goes here and that riff goes there" part of the songwriting.

nah, you are

I doubt he arranged basically every Metallica song in a way James/Kirk/Cliff/etc. couldn't do on their own to warrant his own songwriting credit. Even the songs Mustaine supposedly wrote himself that had the lyrics changed by James for KEA.

>I doubt he arranged basically every Metallica song in a way James/Kirk/Cliff/etc. couldn't do on their own to warrant his own songwriting credit. Even the songs Mustaine supposedly wrote himself that had the lyrics changed by James for KEA.
i doubt so too but the fucker has credits on every single metallica song so that's how it will go into the history books.

So he's a glorified producer?

if anything Lars is the bully of the group for some reason

he laughs, but i bet that's gotta hurt coming from your idol, the reason why you play metal

that is literally what he does. james writes the riffs and he arranges.

He deserves to be eternally shat on for his horrendous VMA Napster skit

More Metallica fans need to start questioning it, like people did with Ozzy during the 80s when Sharon would royally fuck over the band into giving Ozzy most of the writing credits or sole credit. Most Metallica fans seem to be either extremely casual/normies who heard Enter Sandman on the radio or moronic fanboys who even defend Lars' current playing abilities, so that probably won't happen anytime soon. I really do think he gaslit James and the rest of the band out of songwriting credits that would be a normal course of work for a producer, i.e. the "arranging," as he is the natural businessman of the band and is clearly the most intelligent from a financial/business perspective. I could be wrong and his input is absolutely vital to each and every song he has a credit on, but I doubt it. Come to think of it, he's probably the reason why so many Metallica songs drag for too long from repetition.

Lars is a business acumen 10

Lars is not the businessman of the band - not since they signed to QPrime. He was in the mix in the early days, but QPrime made them who they are, after Master of Puppets.
As for smart...no. I've met the fucker. Average intelligence, at best. Not as dumb as Kirk, though - that dude is dumber than a box of hair. Nice enough guy, unlike Lars.
This whole "he's da gooder businessman" bullshit it pure cope since it's established James is the real talent, and Lars can barely play. Pure fucking nutswinging cope.

Arrangement has always been important. Still, Lars is an annoying cunt