How do you listen? Media, softs, random, etc

what's your library look like and do you use a media player like JRiver, MediaMonkey, Clementine, etc
or are you old school and into records (a huge pita to move and very delicate and easily scratched)
or 'just' stream stuff?
do you listen to whole albums or entire library on 'random'?

Do you have a PC 'Jukebox' anons or are you Zoomie retards blinded by marketing into streaming everything?
etc.
Last thread:
good stuff:

I use Jrivers as it's the only program I know that can handle 9TBs of music an, presumably, play them randomly. I said 'presumably' because there's some controversy as to whether it's actually getting into folders within folders within folders.
Anyways, would be interested to see some of your set-ups, anons.
Thanks for reading. We'll see what happens next.

Attached: Jrivers thing for stupid ol mu sure to get ZERo yous.png (1920x1080, 383.41K)

I'm a zoomie retard who just steams things.
I will own nothing and be happy.
Plus, am too poor poorfag and computer illiterate to understand PCs.
BTW, I get all my music from whatever Any Forums sez is cool. Tee hee

Attached: 1661448701206535.jpg (500x356, 59.51K)

can't believe i got a bite but yeah. i have a feeling that most here are in the same cage...uh i mean cave...uh boat? as you.

i've been using winamp since 2004. never had any issues, it's simple and straightforward

>9+TB of lossy media, some sub-128 VBR
Based quantity over quality hoarder

Attached: 1648566222375.jpg (960x761, 103.61K)

Foobar from the music folder. Simple as.
I'm actually looking to buy another drive for my music.

Foobar was too complicated for me to figure out lol
>drive
Just had 2 go down. 4Tbs lost, TG for redundancies.

what's your library look like though? does winamp handle larger amounts?

Attached: wait whut.jpg (682x1024, 114.14K)

Small library energy

Attached: 1661568519027772.png (200x200, 59.95K)

kek. what do you listen to?

re: winamp, i've got like 60k songs in it no problem

looks like that image struck a nerve, lol

cool

Attached: smug birb.png (318x228, 119.03K)

I use cmus on my Android phone

Attached: android app termux CMUS.png (1080x2460, 87.45K)

I use MusicBee with a modestly large library (~14k tracks). Probably been about seven years of using it, but before that I was an underage iTunes fag. It's been a while since I really messed around with keeping genre tags up, but I always liked the multi-genre support in MusicBee. That and the detailed filtering/search system is great (though I think WinAmp has more or less the same).

I run a radio show, so all of my playlists are done up in MusicBee--I can export the files so I can modify volume or re-encode files for the show without fucking with my library, plus I can export tag data (including custom tags) to CSV, which is massively helpful for the logging I have to do. With custom search filters I can really narrow down the track selection if I have to fill a certain length of time with music.

Pic related is my main library on top with the playlist viewer on the bottom.

Attached: musicbee_screenshot_merge.jpg (1680x2100, 2.32M)

what radio show? internet radio i assume?

I remember Music Bee as one I was interested in. The skins and support seemed good.
>image of albums
looks cool, never heard of any o these. Thanks for sharing, user. GL with your radio show!

Attached: 1586077930920.jpg (640x960, 68.31K)

Nah, "real deal" radio. It airs on a couple of campus/community stations with FM broadcasts, though every station I know of also has an online broadcast (and sometimes an archive) these days.

Anyway, the show is called Past Tense and I've been doing it for ~2.5 years now. Noise rock, slowcore, math rock, post-hardcore, "indie" rock, whatever and etcetera.
My playlists/logs are up here:
spinitron.com/CILU/pl/16355909/Past-Tense
and some recent archives are here:
cfrc.ca/past_tense
though they're recordings of the broadcast itself, meaning the times can be fucked making it begin/end early, plus my slot got usurped by some special a couple weeks back, so if you hear some random normalfag shit it's probably not me.

If you've got any questions about radio, I'll try to answer. I've thought about starting a radio thread on here, but the few discussions I've had about radio on Any Forums have been lame.

Attached: PAST_TENSE_poster_toads_300dpi8.5x11_V2_dual_V3.png (2550x3300, 1.85M)

Based and radiopilled

tbqh i use apple music, if it can't be found there, I download it off soulseek and listen to it on musicolet on my phone
>t. older zoomer

Have maybe 2TB from torrenting over the past 15 years or so. I use the macos music.app to listen at home and my phone (256GB, mostly music) everywhere else. It's nice to organize stuff into labels, compilation series etc using smart playlists. I also have a few thousand vinyl LPs and 7" records but don't listen to them much these days.

Not my style of music but I still think this is cool

Thanks, pal. It's not at all hard to get into if you live in a college town. Chances are they'll have a station where a little bit of volunteering will get you a show.