What an absolute crazy statement "I Was In Metallica When I Was 20" think about it 20 year olds today dont even have...

>what an absolute crazy statement "I Was In Metallica When I Was 20" think about it 20 year olds today dont even have their first major band "I Was In Metallica In My 20s and I Wrote All The Big Early Songs" my mind is blown right now I cant even comprehend those words

Attached: hqdefault-8.jpg (480x360, 21.37K)

Hes an idiot

I mean he's not wrong
Musicians were so much younger back then. Starting your band at 15 was kind of standard back then and most people started theirs or started learning their instrument on middle school
I am 20 next month and most bands are college bands now. Is wierd because I feel so old but I am on the younger side of things

social media and (extremely immersive) video games stunted development/creativity and distracted many would-be modern musicians i'm sure.

Yeah; I sure did for me and I don't even like timewasting shit like anime or vydia, I always liked art but back then teenager literally had nothing to do but play sports, hangout, smoke weed and play music you know

Why do metal heads just have the same argument over and over again? Who gives a shit about how many riffs the guy from megadeath wrote for Metallica why does it matter?

there definitely are too many distractions, now. But I think the lack of money in music is another part of the equation. Labels used to sign up anybody, they'd take risks because they knew at least one of their acts would fund the entire label. It was possible to make a living just selling music (you didn't even have to tour if you got radio play). Labels just aren't signing people up anymore. We need to get rid of streaming and go back to purchasing and piracy.

I honestly don't know what's so extraordinary. Metallica were just an up and coming band back then, and it's not like any of the songs from the first album have entered the metal firmament. It's probably just this general obsession with fame, success, and celebrity culture that treats every idiot that was lucky enough to gain traction as some kind of demigod whose piss should be worshipped just because they're "famous".

>We need to get rid of streaming
Delusional. Late Millennials and TikTok brained, SSRI'd out Zoomers –– with not even 2 pennies to rub together –– aren't paying for music ever again.
Genie's out of the bottle now. Until the end of time. Or at least our natural lifetimes

Mustaine is terminally bitter about the whole Metallica thing and it's always so funny watching him try to deny it

Shit I'd be bitter too.

well, when you learn like whole songs from kill em all are really dave songs, thats pretty important.

Those zoomers give $10/mo to each of their favorite twitch streamers. They want to support content creators. They will buy music if you remind them that they're supporting you.

Not after you see the royalty checks he receives from Metallica. Probably makes more that way than he ever did from Megadeth.

When I learn someone listens to rogan or podcasts in general, my opinion of them automatically drops. Reaction videos I can't even see them as thinking, feeling humans.

stop making this thread

dave's been over it for years. it's the megashart fans who aren't

JUST
THE
PIIIIIIIIIIIIIED
PIPER

jesus christ we're going to do this shit every fucking DAY??

ok.
I'll just make txt files and repost my shit every day
lol
no skin off my ass.

Attached: NEVER FORGET 4chan pol campaign Crest Research_Highlight For Illiterate ADHD Internet Addicts2.png (3536x3368, 3.73M)

>tries to claim royalties were being stolen from him from certain songs when he was credited for all of them
>tries to claim he had a hand in the third album despite no proof
>quickly tries to steer the conversation away from the Metallica days and shoehorn in his born again persona to keep a moral high ground
yeah, i'm thinking Dave is full of shit

Literal retard antivaxxer right wing white trash joe Rogan

>Those zoomers give $10/mo to each of their favorite twitch streamers.
>They want to support content creators.

The content's that's being streamed is important to the zoom-zoom's though... for whatever reason.
"The medium is the message"
Music has become wallpaper for these people at this point. At pleasant hum in the background of your life while you party or fuck; music is not the focal point or passion of their existence.
And the economics bear this out.

We need to come to terms with the fact that earning a living on your own terms as a musician is ancient history. It's so over, dude.

>Vaccine
>5+ shots (and counting) that don't reduce transmission and have a negligible effect on reducing severity of infection unless an octogenarian with 5+ combordities

Mhmm.
Either learn to critically think beyond what the idiot-tube tells your or fucking delete yourself like the human cattle you –– and the rest of you retard ilk –– are... your existence disgusts the rest of us actual sentient beings.

Attached: FPCHshjWQAckVsk.jpg (1109x1200, 104.52K)

Those checks didn't come right away
And it's not all about money
That said it's not even his fault people keep asking him about Metallica over and over and over and over again and he's forced to answer