Post your demos and songs you’ve been working on

Post your demos and songs you’ve been working on

Here’s a metal song I’ve been working on for a bit. I am using the basic djent basement warrior plugins like GGD Invasion, Neural DSP NTS, Djinn Bass (too poor for a real dingwall).

youtu.be/rt15ug-ERNg

Attached: 426F8213-04DC-46C9-8B5B-D7A60A96C538.jpg (1242x1215, 133.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1c0U1zt5lZZK
voca.ro/1ipmzco6gpj5
vocaroo.com/12iBltpYib7k
youtube.com/watch?v=-6iRuav9DtE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Start is nice, powerful energy!
Break-down guitar I enjoy, altho tone is gonna be hit-or-miss for ppl I would guess. Ahahaha the transition after is very pleasant, good brief break.
I like the main line u have going through-out, it has good feeling.
Transition out into gentleness is smooth too, I like the funk coming in. SOUL.
Ya I think this is a real good track, and would be improved 2 next level with some good vox. But I am a vox-whore, it doesn't rly need em.
Close is good too altho IMO [this is probly preference] I think hard cut would work betta than fade out.
Good job user!
Here is my song-in-progress, it's missing hats and intro/outro, also probly missing other stuff I forget.
voca.ro/1c0U1zt5lZZK

Some cool riffs but mix sounds very flat, and instruments are competing with each other for space. You need to learn how to EQ them to give them their own space in the mix.

Also bass needs to be louder, and there's too much gain on the guitars.

Thanks man!!! I’ll definitely check out your stuff too. Really appreciate the notes, most people wouldn’t even check it. Have a great day!

Thank you man! Yea I really gotta up my mixing game. I legit threw the tracks onto GarageBand, make sure the levels didn’t clip and sent it lmaoooo

>djent
yikes

You're good.
Now you need to find an actual drummer.

because headless is objectively superior

Biggest yikes

Thanks man! Finding a drummer is the dream hahah

This person gets it

looks matter. telecasters stay in tune perfectly and don't require an allen wrench to change strings

I really want a kemper. My current amp is the best thing ever, but for home recording a kemper line in is probably the best thing you get compared to a real amp. Plug ins are ass unless you play chug music. I'm just trying to do jazzy solos and stuff.

Yea that’s fair. Real amps just have that “feel” that no $100 plugin can really emulate. Yea especially if you’re playing really dynamic heavy music such as jazz, a good amp or modeller is where it’s at!

BUMP

Don't bully Allan Holdsworth ;_;

more like alan dropsworth

voca.ro/1ipmzco6gpj5

vocaroo.com/12iBltpYib7k

I swear I have heard this before?

It's good anyway ^_^
This is too lo-fi 4 me, but I dunno maybe it is good for the style.

maybe in the prod thread

but also, it's a cover, so there's that.

youtube.com/watch?v=-6iRuav9DtE