She’s significantly more punk then the clash

She’s significantly more punk then the clash

Attached: E9E4935D-C127-4542-AFC1-515637D7CE8F.jpg (556x647, 109.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ObeNI9_YjrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

those guys who put iced tea in empty jack daniels bottles
lol

A million times more important than The Clash.
The Clash were always a bad imitation of The Rolling Stones, in love with America. But at least they took their girlfriends on tour with them (The Slits). Their music was terrible, though. I blame ‘Sandinista’ for not letting me get into punk, years after I should’ve done— it was so bad.
The Olivia album has the best production of any rock record I’ve ever heard. It’s totally in-your-face and compressed. All the hype Olivia Rodrigo had was totally deserved...she deserved everything that she got.
The only reason I might agree with people calling our band ‘The Olivia Rodrigo of the Nineties’ is that, for both, the music is a very natural thing, very sincere. But in terms of influence, fuck, no!

One thing I’ll never understood is how people act like the clash are the ultimate punk band and pretend the Sex Pistols suck when the Sex Pistols actually we’re punk and nasty whilst the clash were just the pg-13 version. It’s retarded

The Sex Pistols were literally put together by their manager lmao

Looks familiar

Attached: Cumbunz3.jpg (1264x605, 149.99K)

anyone arguing over who's more punk then the other band is a loser, why do i have to see your threads on this board all the time. Who the fuck cares who's more "punk". Is the music good or is it not fucker?

youtube.com/watch?v=ObeNI9_YjrY

my post didn't say anything about who was 'most punk'

so many juvenile punk takes on this board in the last couple weeks
jesus

So? The clash were put together by Joe strummers fucking trust fund is that more punk. Since when was punk about being genuine it’s literally about being as big a scumbag as possible u fucking retard

The Sex Pistols are the only band who ever punk music that was actually exciting and provocative. Everything else was just rip offs of them and the stones and The Who with retarded lefty politics. Being punk isn’t about activism ffs it’s about not giving a fuck I don’t who these fucking dumb leftists high jacked it

punk because she can't sing lol gottem XD

Attached: olivia.jpg (577x471, 34.86K)

Checked
Also, you spell Ramones wrong

I don’t even think of the ramones as punk rock there just like rock n roll to me. Barely see the connection between them and like black flag if you know what I mean

Yeah it’s punk to not a be a good singer and it’s punk to rip off other artists. She just needs to pick up a drug habit and she’s the new Sid vicious

But punk is sort of rock n roll v2.0, the beatles loves Elvis because he was so stripped down and raw. I think the sex pistols sounded more like straight r&r than the ramones

i love her

I used to love her but i had to kill her

The ramones remind of early Beatles mostly and I know they loved the Beatles there name comes from them

I have her phenotype so I’ll support my fellow brownie with Tik tok rising star Bella porach? Anyways, yeah

they're equally un-punk. The clash were a pop act who mostly played reggae and revival 60s r&b (like dexy's midnight runners).

Attached: FbVfDDdVEAIbBhx.jpg (946x2048, 73.72K)

Bruh what’s more punk there annoying some boomer fossil

>Anarchy in the UK isn't political
Cope more. The sex pistols were a political band... Read Lydon's lyrics.

Punks ARE boomer fossils

They were anti-politics lol.