Billy Joel is NOT amused

His face when he sees Olivia Rodrigo can't sing.

twitter.com/i/status/1562642086536458244

Attached: Fbac7WraMBIpgFL.jpg (415x564, 18.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/mKiAjUyh.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's over

She is a girlboss kys loser

lol, that was so much worse than I expected. People really are tasteless and braindead, they'll eat up anything marketed to them.

Damn, Olivia Rodrigo can't sing??? Not true, she can!
a.uguu.se/mKiAjUyh.mp4
Damn, Olivia Rodrigo looks like that???

Attached: my gf.webm (720x1186, 2.72M)

He’s a Weinstein type a guy so I guarantee he’s just mad she’s over 18

lol

Attached: sc.jpg (1080x747, 237.1K)

Just fucking nuke us all

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-30 at 19-39-19 Variety on Twitter.png (598x215, 26.64K)

That's the look of lust.

Wow. Even for industry plant levels of bad, that was really fucking bad. She sounds like every female teen singing along in her car, that can't sing.
There's nothing pleasing about her voice, even discounting her lack of anything resembling technique.
I don't like her music, but at least Eilish can carry a tune, and sing in key. And her voice is pleasant. (At times)

>Billy Joel
>lusting after a saggy and misshapen fish market

Attached: Screenshot_20220405-063959_Samsung Internet.jpg (608x1017, 102.26K)

Not clicking that link, nigga

>Saggy
>Misshapen
I'd still blast a load between those sugar walls. Wouldn't even hesitate as long as we didn't have to listen to her music before, during, or after the act.

>lust for death

billy joel
is not my lover
He's just a man
Who claims that I am the one
The fire is not my fault >_

Reminds me of this

Attached: h552441E8.gif (226x200, 490.52K)

>She is been
Why are black people ESL?

i love her

You’ve never felt the touch of a woman and you never will those are amazing tits your probably gay

Why are black people so uppity these days? We need a Enoch Powell

she's gonna make one hell of a mommy one day, shitting out banker/executive spawn.

she looks so done with it. this isn't the dream she thought it would be. guarantee she retires as soon as she's able to and gets a husband and kids and does interviews in 20 years talking about how she was a rock star once.