Post chads of post-hardcore

post chads of post-hardcore.

Attached: mainc1.jpg (1200x800, 217.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IwOPi8uyI2M
youtube.com/watch?v=JH5Zy1B9BxY
youtube.com/watch?v=AhOIu72lnv0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the way people who look like this have entrenched themselves into more extreme forms of guitar music genres and subcultures deeply disgusts and repels me
whenever I go to a punk show everybody there is dressed in such nice hats and preened hairdos and trendy clothes

are you high?

no, but one day I remember meeting this guy who told me his favourite band was alexisonfire, and because I didn't know who they were, I mistook them for a different band which he seemed really overtly offended by
went home and confirmed that they are indeed shit and that it didn't matter anyway and that the dude I met was probably just a massive faggot. now i've seen what they look like I'm convinced of this opinion

How are they shit? They're literally pioneers in the genre.

youtube.com/watch?v=IwOPi8uyI2M
listen to this and tell me it isn't complete dogshit, it is

I've heard all of their songs before. I didn't ask you to post their music. I asked you how it was shit.

If you are a post hardcore fan and don't know pic related....ngmi
The first album is pretty based.

Attached: JohnReis.jpg (691x464, 41.53K)

>The first album is pretty based.
The first album is good, but it's not even remotely on par with Watch Out or Crisis.

lmao chads? They literally look like they're about to go hit the gay club and swap aids with each other

>lmao chads?
Yeah, they're objectively chads of post-hardcore.

because they're fucking boring and their whole sound is incredibly generic and serves as a backdrop to the vocalist(s)' pitiable melodramatic wank
just because they were the first to do an emo pop punk thing for what is really boring and normal post-hardcore doesn't make it good, it's on the same level as shit people would listen to back in high school

And you're objectively an insufferable faggot with shit taste

Nobody else can tell me otherwise
I'm not sure how I feel about Wades vocals

Attached: gallows-lst037790.jpg (618x541, 71.62K)

>they're fucking boring and their whole sound is incredibly generic
How so?
>an emo pop punk thing
You might be clinically retarded lmao.

No, that isn't the case.

thought this was idles until I enlarged the pic still don’t know who it is though

watch out and crisis are both easily in the top 20 best post-hardcore albums of all time. you're really underselling this band and probably haven't listened to more than a couple songs inattentively.

SKSK mogs every1

youtube.com/watch?v=JH5Zy1B9BxY
powerful!

>their whole sound is incredibly generic
really? i've been looking for music that sounds like accidents since 2004 and haven't found it yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=AhOIu72lnv0

fwiw i think they are not very generic despite not being one of my favorites in the genre
The bands I enjoy are much more generic ^_^