RIP DogCena420

RIP DogCena420

Attached: 275679144_665001821475309_6902206429108919578_n.png (606x111, 22.79K)

RYM admins making the dumbest possible choices, as always

rip boroh too

What happened?

they're such faggots it's unbelievable

dude spammed "amazing" on every single page

It's over

Attached: 3c1.jpg (713x593, 78.42K)

the rym mods tried to ban me yesterday too
DogCena420 was on my friends list, he added me a while back
they said it was because I was complaining about the toxicity of the site whilst also contributing to it, which is absolutely true and they have me bang to rights however I would also like them to know that my hypocrisy in this sense is flagrant and unabashed and entirely intentional
i fucking hate what those cunts did to the site and I hope the people who ruined rym end up having sank all their time and effort into something that they could have made into a great resource but were instead intent on ruining

They banned this dude? Fuck that shit

>tfw one of the most respected members of the RYM community and i'm not even trans

Meanwhile rym mods are okay with this degenerate shit.

Rym is longer a serious musical database, it has become another twitter/reddit-esque social media populated by deranged trannies, sjws, e-whores, pedogroomers and nigger worshippers.

Pre-2020 rym and post-2020 rym are two completely different sites, I have no idea how could this even happen, rym wasn't even popular enough to attract these types of people.

correct me if i'm wrong but i think there's no alternative (like Letterboxd for film rating) so people flock to RYM as the only way to rate music very easily

I've been using the site since about 2012 and had mates who used it before that. The way they've let it become a plaything for politically supercharged communist larpers and the rainbow people to completely fuck with a bunch of unwitting and impressionable young people just getting into music by totally warping the critical consensus around certain music they either champion as a win for people from marginalised or disadvantaged social backgrounds, or deny the merit of the art of those whose opinions or actions they disagree with and allow this to be reflected in the charts (mostly because either they've fudged the algorithm to make it that way, or have literally altered the charts/ratings themselves) is disgusting.
Everybody who is responsible for the way the community looks nowadays should feel ashamed.
and again, might I add, you should have to be 18 to even join, because kids under 18 on that site do not know fucking anything about music yet talk complete and utter shit openly on there with nobody checking them, it's just a really embarrassing way to operate

Meds

I use RYM casually and I had no idea about any of this shit
The site starts to look more and more like social media the deeper you get into it

is he ok?

>leave a positive comment on a bunch of music releases
>get banned
I fucking hate how shit RYM is now.

what it's becoming is metacritic but with extra places to put your shit opinions, and since the comment boxes have no feature to reply to individual comments (most likely because the RYM mods are fucking retarded, and putting this feature in would save them a lot of hassle) then everybody engages in one big verbal orgy of edgy takes, politics, and what is essentially children spouting complete bullshit to other kids who don't know any better

yeah hardly the worst offender, a lot of comment boxes are full of worthless joke meme statements. at least dogcena spread positivity in the world. dogcena's comment style just became too big for its own good i guess, what a shame

comments are good because they keep memelords out of the reviews section
plus a lot of them are funny
they turn into shitshows for controversial releases is the only issue I've seen