Yeah, I'm thinking they were kino

Yeah, I'm thinking they were kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=PHzOOQfhPFg

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 75.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PiBX-ESFDF0
youtu.be/_VL5LV9PVZ8
youtu.be/wH6oq-CUcvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tragic Kingdom fucking rules. Top-tier 90s Kino.

I mainly just like their 90's stuff. They went too far in the direction of vulgar dance pop in the 2000's - Simple Kind of Life being the one exception.

Take the no doubt pilled

Gosh she’s so beautiful. I want to be her bf

Glorified cover band

lol pleb

Tragic Kingdom is an instant 10/10. Every song on there catch my attention at the very first listen, and what's even more impressive is that it is a 14-track. No filler at all.

>blasted into superstardom by a ska cover of an ‘80s song.
Not my fault gen x had their heads up their asses

She looks like a shoe
Correct

>zoomies are better
lmao

Sounds like you have a case of the gays. watch out for monkeypox

>blasted into superstardom by a ska cover of an ‘80s song.
no, Just A Girl was their first hit and Don't Speak was their blast into superstardom, both originals and I'm pretty sure they were both bigger hits than It's My Life

10/10 tummy

Spiderwebs too. All great stuff that launched them into stardom nearly a decade prior to the It's My Life cover. I think user has downs.

No Doubt like Gwen Stefani group
Let me put my mouth where you potty boo

The first time I ever heard them, they were live on the Alex Bennett show on Live 105 in the Bay Area. They did "I'm just a girl" acoustically, and they were amazing. The album had just come out, and they hadn't hit yet.

I've looked for a clip of it, but never found it.

Which cover song would that be? Everything on Tragic was written by them.

Gwen reminds me of my mom, the prettier version but still

Ummm so tasty. She’s kinda got the perfect body or at least during this period. In shape but not gross

I was a big fan of them in my pre-teen years in the late 90s. Tragic Kingdom was their only decent album and today I can only listen one song without feel embarrassed, Sunday Morning:

youtube.com/watch?v=PiBX-ESFDF0

she looks like she smells really fucking good

yeah people forget that they were good before selling out much like sugar ray

youtu.be/_VL5LV9PVZ8
youtu.be/wH6oq-CUcvA

I started listening to music in English with Tragic Kingdom and it still rocks. The Beacon Street Collection is also very good, and Rock Steady was so much incredibly better than anyone could hope for.

Gwen's first album also rocked. It was a beautiful anomaly how a kind of old singer from an alt-ish rock band went pop (during the mtv divas era nonetheless) and took the world by storm.

Best track from the best album yep