Thoughts on this album?

Thoughts on this album?

Attached: tvu.jpg (600x600, 79.7K)

didn't like it

vey good album like most of VU's stuff, what more is there to say on it? Its a classic.

I always feel a rush of self importance when listening to the Velvet Underground. I never listen to them with headphones though. Then people might not hear that I'm listening to them.

Highest highs of TVU on this album. Not as consistent as TVU&N, but still a little bit better than WLWH. Loaded is worse than Squeeze, however, both suck. Lou Reed is a joke compared to Paul McCartney.

They lost their identity after WLWH. TVU is very clearly a "what the fuck do we do now?" album while Loaded was just a test run for Lou's solo career.

>brings up the beatles
opinion discarded

I brought up Paul McCartney. Not the beatles. Learn to read you fucking retard.

>Loaded is worse than Squeeze
Fascinating.

And who is Paul McCartney?

>44
>88
>00
tripdubs speaks truth

Attached: 1661730439005909m.jpg (768x1024, 97.49K)

The best former member of Wings. Are you from a third world country or something?

>needs to samefag
opinion further discarded
school starts bright and early tomorrow zoomie, let the big boys talk

Yeah I don't think Wings is the first thing that comes to mind when people hear the name Paul McCartney.

>big boys
>listening to tvu
hahaha
This isnt a normie board. Go back nigger.

>This isnt a normie board.
You brought up Paul McCartney you fucking idiot. You don't get to call me a normie.

You're right. Velvet Underground threads on an internet music board in 2022 are hip and happenin'. Lolol jesus fucking christ lol.

What the fuck are you even saying.

He’s not holding a guitar

boring desu

Sounds like you're in the room with them. Lo-fi masterpiece.