This is the second best NIN album not the Fragile

Attached: Hesitation Marks.jpg (1280x1280, 895.66K)

>dude tb-303 lmao

Hes Marks is good, underrated, but certainly not as good as the Fragile, though that album is deeply flawed too.

The Fragile
With Teeth
Year Zero
Ghosts I-IV
The Slip
Ghosts V
Hesitation Marks
The Downward Spiral
Pretty Hate Machine
Bad Witch

you got it mixed up bro, it's actually
>Still
>The Downward Spiral
>The Fragile
>With Teeth
>Year Zero
>The Slip
>Pretty Hate Machine
>EP Trilogy (Not the Actual Events/Add Violence/Bad Witch)
>Hesitation Marks
>Ghosts I-IV
>Ghosts V-VI

>though that album is deeply flawed too.
Greatest album ever made

TDS is juvenile in its content, though I adore Closer - I actually think Broken is how TDS should have sounded.
I think all real NIN fans know The Fragile is Trent's magnum opus but I won't convince you otherwise, I've made a statement about this topic on YouTube.

its quite simple, really:

Attached: Screenshots_2022-07-24-12-40-18_(1).png (499x833, 279.54K)

>TDS is juvenile in its content
as opposed to what? what's "mature"

Lights In The Sky/Corona Radiata/The Four of Us Are Dying/Demon Seed puts The Slip way higher

>GOD IS DEADDDDDDD
Completely misconstrues Nietzsche's so fuel his own atheistic nihilism
Music for teenagers

Nietzsche's statement*

yeah the back half is good, but the front half doesn't have much going for it. which is why its in 50/50 tier

999,999 is a great intro and million a great opener, it's the drum machine tracks in-between that I'm not terribly partial to but I'll take NIN in any form

Based hezzy enjoyer. Year Zero is 3rd

I stopped listening to NIN after With teeth.
I used to love Pretty hate machine, broken, TDS and the Fragile. I even really enjoyed things falling apart

Trent really went downhill after with teeth. Maybe he got sober, but also, he went pretty political and self righteous.I havent heard anything else he has made. Maybe Ill give ghosts a chance, but there are too many of those albums. I imagine he makes pretty gay music now.

If you want to avoid the political bs stick with Ghosts, HM, his soundtrack work and The Slip

heresy is the worst NIN track followed closely by starfuckers and no you don't, also my retard brain forgot to put Broken after The Fragile

heresy (blind) is a decent track

Year Zero, trilogy and Hesitation Marks are way more hit and miss to me than The Slip

ok esl

>he went pretty political
It's not so much political that bothers me, it's everything being so on the nose, like Skinny Puppy "The Greater Wrong Of The Right"

It goes:

Downward Spiral
The Fragile

..Irrelevances..