What’s his problem?

What’s his problem?

Attached: 4B282521-142B-4286-AE7F-799E1A2F436B.jpg (828x1265, 552.52K)

He’s in a metal band and he touches kids that’s two of them

Doesn’t this make Neurosis’s music BETTER? More emotionally charged & powerful? Neurosis isn’t U2… all they music & lyrics are about mental collapse, surging violence, etc.

It’s like when Gira was accuse of rape. Most Swans fans were like “yeah…and?”. If anything it proved he walked the walk and talked the talk.

If Scott Kelly made NPR buttmad : he must be doing everything RIGHT.

What exactly did Scott do? Neurosis gave some statement to the effect that their career is tarnished or whatever. They literally have a song called Souls at Zero that praises serial killing as “Fun”. These guys are offended? I don’t get it… like what horror did he inflict? They all say vague “abuse” but Neurosis themselves have always been a violent band.

Part of me thinks this is part of the woke “MeToo” thing. His band mates don’t eat to be cancelled so they’re throwing Scott under the bus before everyone calls the rest of the band enablers.

you guys should read up on Beach Slang being canceled, that one's fun

I always assumed a band that made an album like Through Silver and Blood would have some skeletons in their closet.
Exactly.

Hopefully Mastodon catch some heat for this, it's only a matter of time before Brent's exploits come back to haunt him

I don’t know what to think about this.

Following the drama unfold on Facebook. The post on the Neurosis page is totally vague. The comments section is polarized with many of the comments being women saying “finally men are being held accountable” “thank you Neurosis for cancelling Scott!” to retards saying “Scott is a hero for being honest about his mental illness”

Turns out that spending your artistic career as an intermittently homeless meth fiend has long term consequences on mental stability and impulse control.

Scott is a hero for being honest about his mental illness

He has some sort neurosis caused by naming his band neurosis

The situation is very strange—Sanford Parker—one of Scott’s bandmates from Corrections House made a public post about this on Facebook saying how horrified he is and how Scott deserves no sympathy.

The very odd thing is Sanford states that he’d been with Scott nearly every day & he saw nothing to indicate anything was wrong. Then he says hadn’t heard from Scott for a long period & was trying to get contact him. Sanford spoke to his wife multiple times & she said everything was fine and Scott was fine. Then she emailed him a horrific story of what Scott was doing the whole time for years. Why did she tell him everything was fine? Why did she enable the abuse of her kids? (Possibly scared, but still). And if Sanford went from being extremely worried about Scott because of his silence, his wife saying he was fine, then she sends an email saying she was not telling the truth for the entire time & now , without any contact from Scott STILL, he believes his wife 100% & makes a public statement telling people Scott deserves zero sympathy???

Daily reminder that Lennon did the exact same thing

Oh, those Gilman Street kids! What are we ever going to do with them?

I'm probably a fucking idiot but I kind of thought neurosis was "beautiful" psychedelic music made by guys who were in touch with themselves and their emotions and shit. I would have expected a lot of metal musicians before them

And also for beating his kids. Fuck kids

>He’s in a metal band

Attached: 1619811589156.png (925x900, 711.97K)

Either Scott belongs in prison or he’s just an asshole. What EXACTLY did he do? Did he do something illicit, something violent, sexual abuse—-then his former band mates should turn in this dangerous individual or they are enabling his crimes and allowing him more victims. Was he simply an asshole? Okay—he literally has said in the past he’s a drug addict and has been bad to his family and needs help. I don’t get this…

STEVE ALBINI had been producing Neurosis for decades. Steve & Scott & Peter Sotos teamed up—have you read the Big Black tour diary?