Do women belong in rock music?

Do women belong in rock music?

Attached: cover.jpg (1000x1000, 935.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1TffpkE2GU4
youtube.com/watch?v=c3kldrEx44s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rock is an inherently masculine genre, so for the most part not really. If they are rock musicians they're usually not filling the roles of a Mick Jagger or anything. Patti Smith's first two albums are so great because she's basically just a dude. There are probably a lot of great ones I don't know, but on the whole probably not.

Rock is an inherently masculine genre, so for the most part not really. If they are rock musicians they're usually not filling the roles of a Mick Jagger or anything. Patti Smith's first two albums are so great because she's basically just a dude. There are probably a lot of great ones I don't know, but on the whole probably not.

Attached: 624624.jpg (1280x853, 217.21K)

Rock is an inherently masculine genre, so for the most part not really. If they are rock musicians they're usually not filling the roles of a Chuck Jagger or anything. Patti Sneed's first two albums are so great because she's basically just a dude. There are probably a lot of great ones I don't know, but on the whole probably not.

No, Metal and rock embody the will to power within man that spurs him to conquer. Women don't have this ambition.

Joan Jett yes. Others not so much.

>Rock is an inherently masculine genre

Attached: masculinity.jpg (1199x800, 266.78K)

Rock is an inherently masculine genre, so for the most part not really. If they are rock musicians they're usually not filling the roles of a Chuck Jagger or anything. Patti Sneed's first two albums are so great because she's basically just a dude. There are probably a lot of great ones I don't know, but on the whole probably not.

Sure.
Hole - Olympia was so based that ANTIFA had to vandalize every single lyrics site to lie about what she says. Lol

They belong in metal.

Attached: 1. BABYMETAL - Live at Budokan -Red Night- [1080p Hi10p AAC BDRip][kuchikirukia].mkv_snapshot_00.14.10.141.png (1920x1080, 3.46M)

Not only do they belong but their saving it.
youtu.be/1TffpkE2GU4

Wrong image

Attached: 2713414.jpg (1620x1080, 453.31K)

youtube.com/watch?v=c3kldrEx44s

lmfao

Rock is an inherently gay genre about sucking dicks and eating each other's cum, so for the most part not really. If they are rock musicians they're usually not filling the holes of women but dudes and sucking each others cocks. David Bowie's albums are so great because he's a male homosexual. There are probably a lot of great ones I don't know, but on the whole probably not.

This was the absolute sussyest image you could have chosen.

wouldve been better if you said the smiths are so great because morrisey's a homosexual (which is true)

What about women [male] like pic related? Do they belong in rock?

Attached: tumblr_2ab847ce4ccbe0e3e4207949b88440ae_e6652993_1280.jpg (687x755, 33.33K)

Personally, I thought the point I was making was obvious. But apparently not.

in japan probably