Every song is about love, sex, depression, money, drugs and/or war

every song is about love, sex, depression, money, drugs and/or war

Attached: 3C792977-7AD7-49AB-8629-291C5D4BD336.jpg (550x503, 25.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eBmFuySb_Qw
youtu.be/HvnVy9W8ESw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>love sex money
can't relate

icp wrote a song about appreciating the miraculousness of existence.

you missed
>paranoia, death, mental illness, books, films, history, philosophy, suicide, surfing, skating, boxing, acting like a dickhead, politics, nostalgia, modernity, alienation, religion, breakups, mysticism, animals, science fiction, partying, US foreign policy, poetry, joy, the seasons, computers, water, dance, immigration, hedonism, family... the list goes on....

listen to more instrumentals retard

Really all those subjects are side effects of the desire for sex. Humans really have not evolved much.

The song "Peaches" is about eatting a lot of peaches.

disagreed, car seat headrest made a song called 'portrait of the artist as a young fag' which is quite literally about being and incel furry who doesn't go outside. just look at the lyrics on genius.

jesus christ this is real and it sounds so good wtf did you do to me you retard

Which one is this?
youtube.com/watch?v=eBmFuySb_Qw

love and mercy to you and your friends tonight

this song is about eating a burger and getting pregnant with a burger baby
youtu.be/HvnVy9W8ESw

holy fuck

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-30 122732.png (1442x567, 107.84K)

2112 by Rush is about a guy who finds a guitar to play for people, but the evil computer overlords say that's not allowed. The protagonist gets depressed and has an epic dream, but then is even more depressed when he wakes up so kills he himself(?) Then the Elder Race return from another galaxy or something and assume control.

>so he kills himself

No. You just listen to shit music.

Attached: 6396b8d5-efb7-431e-b723-ce62051cfa96_1.f14650e3d94ae7b661cffe295f07f65d.jpg (1000x1000, 113.19K)

Gimme Chocolate is about chocolate.
Miku Miku Ni Shite Ageru is about... uhhh... you tell me.

Attached: lyrical-themes.png (297x50, 5.86K)

Listen to more prog rock

This. Today i had piano songs playing in the background due to youtubes autoplay and recimendations. Havent been so calm, relaxed and clear minded in years.

i was on vacation and saw a guy play amazingly on hang. That shit is next level ear massage. Gave him $25, best piece of art ive heard in years.

Yeah but you know this guy isn't going to sit down and actually listen to Classical Music.