That Is Crazy. Dave Mustsine was 20 when I was in Metallica...

>That Is Crazy. Dave Mustsine was 20 when I was in Metallica. That is a crazy statement because if you just think about the average 20 year olds life and that and this is....
*old pic of Dave Mustaine in Metallica pops up*
>Wow look at that you guys are little babies, That's Amazing

Attached: hqdefault-8.jpg (480x360, 21.37K)

Rogan's a meathead but I listen to JRE because where else u get 2 hr+ interviews with people u like

He’s kinda like as dumb as me so I like him it’s like I’m talking to the people he interviews

Rogan is for right wing trump supporters bro. Racist redneck white people

No he’s not lol who told you that David Crosby? He’s for stoners and gym bros

On their own substacks and websites?
I know it's petty, maybe, but I'll never forgive Toe for throwing Gavin McInnes away in order to get that 100 million Spotify deal. Bro, 100 million is a lot of money but when you're on your deathbed your treacherous behavior and the guilt that you thought didn't exist will come back like an avalanche tidelwave wake of shit and bury you.
Gavin is likely in FBI custody and routinely labeled a White supremacist even though WSists hate him and he's in record, numerous times, saying he thinks PB should let vgay, Black, Jewish people in because people can't choose any of that.
MFing Joe Rogan, lol, sat there and let one of his guests call PBs, "junior league KKK" and just sat there with his fucking mouth like a straight line and said nothing.
Fuck Joe Rogan.
He got his big break canceling Carlos Mencia, ffs.

That's it.
That's my bit about Joe "controlled opposition" Rogan.

imagine listening to hours of some retards talking about shit they have no clue about when you could be listening to MUSIC.
podcasts really are for the subhuman. get your shit together.

No. He’s a anti vaxxer science denying white boy trailer trash

>injects DMT
>becomes amazed by hairless chip's gains
>floats in isolation tank
>opinions change chameleon like depending on who's in the room
>smokes some human growth hormone and testosterone

Add ivermectin

Like anyone can be anti vax not just right wingers and he grew up in San fransisco

Gavins funny he just flew to close to the sun, should’ve gone cumtown ironic racism not sincere ironic racism

I don’t care if he grew up in Africa. He’s a racist right winger. He just had to apologize for saying the n word like 40 times on his show. The look in his eye when he says the n word says it all

He's for conservatives who smoke weed.

Yeah I don't understand how millions of normies have suddenly got the impression that people who listen to JRE do so because they idolize Rogan as some Andrew Tate-esque surrogate father influencer and parrot every stupid thing that comes out of his mouth. Most people just watch his content for the guests.

Are dirt bag leftists conservatives? Cause all my cum town and chapo friends listen to him we think he’s a based retard

This was hilairious. Mustaine talking about black magic and putting hexes on school bullies, then acting like Rogan is dumb when he basically laughs it off.

I watch it cause Joe is a based Retard and he’s kind of adorable whilst also being deeply silly

Sorry, which word is that?

his interview with james is the only episode i've watched start to finish

you dont inject DMT retard its a powder that you smoke

I’m not typing that word out. I am a white man and can’t say the word