Arctic Monkeys

Well holy shit. This is actually pretty good.
I didn't think they'd stay with the Tranquility Base vibe but it isn't far off.
youtube.com/watch?v=FY5CAz6S9kE

Attached: ArcticMonkeys_Reading2022_Friday_AFord-60912.jpg (2000x1270, 1.57M)

yea i agree, i love it. think i enjoy it more than tbhc but I'm not sure

This is just the type of track I needed at this point in my life. My mom would’ve loved it ;-;

sonically, this sounds like a cover of an early scott walker song in a good way. this made me more hype about the album because the new song they've been playing lately sounds kinda bland
rip to ur mom user

I feel like this direction might make their lives shows boring as hell but as a song it's really nice even on the first listen

their current live shows are pretty good actually, more energy compared to the last tour

Their live shows are boring as hell already. If you want to get the most out of an Arctic Monkeys gig you'd have have seen them as youngsters, or unironically in their 2013 tour. I just watched the Reading festival performance last night and it was supposed to be the biggest night of their tour so far - it was fucking dry though

yeah I saw people saying they're pretty shit rn, hoping they're rejuvenated when they actually tour the new album instead of this build up tour.

sheeeesh bruh these monkies are going jazz-esque ong fr fr

Attached: pepe zoomer.png (340x444, 179.73K)

a perfect end-of-summer song

Attached: tenor.png (640x516, 189.49K)

I dunno their Madia vale and Austin city limits performances were really good. But granted, not quite the same thing as a gig

why is alex so sad bros T___T

Attached: file.png (1363x767, 734.9K)

It’s fucking gorgeous. I was worried that they just wouldn’t be able to top TB in terms of imagination and freshness. But this song has quelled that to quite an extent. Stuck it on first thing this morning and ended up just gazing out the window, hypnotised. That doesn’t happen very often

samefag monkey shills, nobody is listening to this cringe band anymore since AM

retards made him sad because they were unable to appreciate desu+c

nah man he's doubling down, he don't give a fuck

wrong and wrong

then that is a look not of sadness, but of disdain and disappointment

His musics shite

He peaked with the Submarine soundtrack. Everything else is garbage for easily impressionable teen girls and faggots

gotta hand it to them for sticking together all the way and just doing whatever music they want
also this song is very comfy, the other one they played live is funky and I like it too

not gonna lie, though, having these songs next to the old ones in concerts is gonna be somewhat weird

They’re playing mostly old songs and loads of shit from AM, though.

Best new music incoming