This album pisses off AnCo haters because even they have to admit it’s a 10/10...

This album pisses off AnCo haters because even they have to admit it’s a 10/10. Kinda like that episode of SpongeBob where squigward pretends to hate Krabby Patties even though he loves em

Attached: 6D6304A2-6311-41F7-BA1C-31D1342BE27B.png (300x300, 186.13K)

I love AnCo and think this one of their worst albums

Whether or not you believe it, you are listening to true recordings of bigfoot creatures in their natural environment. We know these are natural.

This and Sung Tongs are their two most overrated albums, but they're still 8/10.

Then you don’t love AnCo retard.

retard

it's their most consistent and stylically versatile release

Ate Strawberry Jam
Ate MPP
Ate Spirit There Gone
Ate Sung Tongs
Love The Cure
Simple as

landfill indie

Any Forums is better when there is an AnCo thread in the catalog :)

Stop making these threads you fucking brain fried loser.

meh, I initially thought I didn't like AnCo because I never liked MPP, but then I heard and loved Strawberry Jam and Spirit They're Gone Spirit They've Vanished. It's a tricky thing because those are two wonderful albums, but idk if I should call myself a fan because their more famous music does little for me.

Listen to Danse Manatee. if you like it, you are officially an AnCo fan.

That album is one hell of an effective pleb filter

Legit retards right here

Nah

The mixing on that album is terrible. That's my main problem with it. Here Comes the Indian is basically Danse Manatee done the right way.

The bad mixing is almost certainly intentional, its supposed to sound like music that was corrupted in a weird way

Go cook your brain some more fucking strung out junkie

Thanks for proving my point idiot. You’re offended by SJs greatness and you have to come here and hate on it because you actually hate yourself.

Only someone with an drug addled retard brain could ever make that sort of assumption but I suppose that's just the type of person that would continue to make these fucking anco threads.

My personal favorite AnCo album is Feels, but Strawberry Jam has some bangers. "Fireworks" was my favorite song for a while.

I also have never understood the hatred AnCo can elicit in people. I mean, obviously they're not really normie-friendly but most of the time if I play some MPP for them they are at best indifferent, at worst they say "it's not for me". And then I've met a few people who really like a variety of music and they absolutely LOATHE AnCo, to the point where you'd think the band's music caused the death of a loved one or something. I have no idea why there's such a visceral hatred for a band who even if you don't like their music you can't help but admire the complexity of it.

Lol I’m 60 days sober retard. You’re probably listening to SJ right now while you’re posting this hate

Funny, for me I started out with SJ and ST and I found SJ better, but as I've gotten older I enjoy ST way more. Feels is still my favorite of their entire catalog, though.

What if I like all 5 of those things, user?

>bonefish

Attached: conanjam.png (783x656, 884.31K)