I’m 23 and have a gf why do I still obsess over my female pop star waifus...

I’m 23 and have a gf why do I still obsess over my female pop star waifus. I love Olivia at the minute I was very fond of Doja but I don’t like that she lost weight

Attached: ADBBA437-4797-44A8-930A-7C4134355938.jpg (1080x1440, 188.31K)

your life is one kpop general away from being over

distract yourself, save yourself

I don’t like aisan chicks

that's the gayest bump I've ever witnessed

I like mixed girls the most then white, then darkies, then Chinese then like Indian

You mentioned Doja so now someone is gonna post a pick of her shaved head

olivia is the most beautiful girl in the world rn

I know it’s such a shame very beautiful girl, I don’t mind it but it’s not a good look

I agree

Attached: 3D8B80B5-C2EA-49DF-BB0E-93A5C3A7CA85.jpg (796x647, 79.6K)

>Olivia and Doja

/sag/ general?

why are women repulsed by me

cause you use Any Forums you retard

Shut your fucking dirty mouth real women without sugery sag it’s fine it’s actually attractive if your not a fag

Your either really ugly, really fat or really autistic. Also you need to be around women who will gel with your personality if you’re too autistic to act like someone else to get into someone’s pants. As a guy if you can confident and can properly dress and bathe yourself your pretty much set cause most guys really aren’t

And you need to develop an actual personality and be funny those are very very very important as well. You also have to always think what the woman you want wants from you give it to her unless it’s too much

A little sag is fine, but they're pushing it. And I draw the line at misshapen tits, so Olivia is out.

What shape is a boob actually supposed to be then lol? There all different and olivias and Dojas are just right as they are

Post gf. Doesn't have to be a photo; a drawing is fine.

Yeah, just lie to have sex. That sounds, at the very least, rape adjacent.

I can't believe you definitely posted that with complete sincerity.

Sorry I don't believe in deception. Your way, leads to the destruction of society, jew.

Hmmm no deceit in Homer, yuros were all good boys before le juice.