Why Are Leftie Musicians All Creeps?

>Arcade Fire frontman Win Butler has been accused of sexual misconduct by multiple people, with a lengthy Pitchfork report on the accusations saying that the accusers had “sexual interactions with Butler that they came to feel were inappropriate given the gaps in age, power dynamics, and context in which they occurred.” Three women told Pitchfork that they had “interactions with Butler” when they were between the ages of 18 and 23 and when he was “between 36 and 39,” and a fourth person—who is gender-fluid and uses they/them pronouns—says that Butler “sexually assaulted them twice” in 2015 when he was 34.

Attached: BEB7A327-A296-4556-8C32-C8CE26F2EBF4.jpg (1170x1152, 644.09K)

that's a big hat

>“sexual interactions with Butler that they came to feel were inappropriate given the gaps in age, power dynamics, and context in which they occurred

Hitting on a woman under 30 will be a criminal offense soon

>they came to feel
*Regretted

>mediocre intercourse with chinless, indie-rocker at the peak of his FUNERAL, NEON BIBLE, THE SUBURBS fame
>(((sexual misconduct))) allegations post-#metoo and after two flop Arcade Fire albums

hmmm... interdasting.

Attached: 1658219349015081.jpg (720x687, 27.48K)

"edgy artists."
"Punk rock",
"don't be inappropriate, user. tsk tsk."

I remember when sneaking up on and
jamming your thumb up someone's butthole
until their feet left the ground
was a common greeting in punk circles.
Now?
"OMG did you just say the no-no n-word???"
"Did...did you touch my shoulder?"
"Did you just get naked at a party??"
lmafo

Attached: why live... if i cant jamb my finger up a strangers asshole unexpectantly.jpg (604x604, 72.55K)

>a lengthy Pitchfork report
Stop it.

Attached: 1643861825509.jpg (454x453, 84.65K)

young person wants to fuck successful famous person
>"inappropriate given the gaps in age, power dynamics, and context in which they occurred"
lol get fucked
this is the whole point of success and money and fame
otherwise epstein would be alive and out of a job

He's from Texas. That's where all the sex criminals come from.

he looks like a creepy cunt.

>who is gender-fluid and uses they/them pronouns
He raped a retard

kek
so blatant

The bigger crime is how desperate of a whore you'd have to be to want to fuck this chubby down syndrome looking faggot in the first place. Embarrassing.

because they're told lies about women by feminist weirdos and they exclusively date feminist weirdos

The videos for NEIGHBOURHOOD #3 and REBELLION (LIES) were played constantly on Much Music here in Canada... desperate whores?
You've clearly never been to Montreal, user. And the thing is they all speak French and are 8/10s at the very least.

Win didn't have a fucking chance, the poor bastard.

I live in Canada. He's ugly as sin, don't give af how famous he is.

women are weird
my shitty local band. start headlining all the local festivals here and our video did like 50k on youtube
now i get women hitting on me and my tinder gets matches daily
i'm 6/10 5'8 dadbod
i cant even imagine the pussy this guy was getting thrown at him

Attached: hat wobble.gif (450x310, 2.72M)

for you

this creep is White, this is not really surprising isn't it

Cope. Blacks are statistically more to blame by far.