So this really is the worst band in all of history, right?

so this really is the worst band in all of history, right?

Attached: imagine dragons 48.jpg (1280x1280, 372.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Htebk_IvB1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Creed
Styx
U2
Animal Collective

black midi

I can't believe shit like this is now classified as "Alternative", it literally ruined some of my local radio stations.

The vocalist is talented and I happened to see them perform on New Year's Eve on tv a few years back and he was the only one not blatantly lip synching so no

Nah, Creed is better than Imagine Dragons. They're generic and boring. But that imagine dragons believer song makes me very fucking angry. Modern Panic at the Disco is probably worse. AJR can be used for torture at Guantanamo bay.

Creed did actually play guitars on their albums while ID has nothing but awful EDM tracks (I guess they play guitars live though?)

I like their song Monday.

>Animal Collective
Congrats user, you thoroughly pissed me off.

yep

this band is proof of why Mormons should never be allowed to make music

Thunder is a great track.

>imagine dragons
okay, what do I do next

yeah and nickelback. some fucking retard said the nickelback hate was just a meme so i listened with open ears cos often a lot of artists people say are shit arent but its genuinely fucking terrible music.

tbf the killers make 1000X better music and theyre still pretty shit. fun but shit.

U2 was good until around 1987 so they can't be

Honestly the new Muse album might be worse
youtube.com/watch?v=Htebk_IvB1M

I'm pretty sure Nickelback is still around.

No

listen to Low

mormons are like asians, they can't make good music because they don't have souls

Styx is tolerable when Tommy Shaw is singing/writing