Neurosis are over :(

Jesus fucking Christ what a terrible and painful situation..
punknews.org/article/78139/neurosis-scott-kelly-admits-to-physical-emotional-abuse-band-responds

Attached: Scott-Kelly-Neurosis-High-Voltage.png (600x412, 371.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pmqw8YPFd14?t=267
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i had gut feelings and inklings here and there following them over the years but i thought he was actively trying to get better and never imagined it was actually this fucked up, it sounds very systematic and deliberate, not just off meds chaos or whatever

I mean this definitely sounds like serious shit, but reading through both statements I think the rest of the band is being a little duplicitous. They're trying too say that they knew and already cut contract with him but also that they tried to reach out to him. They say that they lived far away from him and only saw him when recording or playing shows and that he was otherwise very private and guarded, But also call him like a closest friend and someone they've stood by for many years.
Just something about their statement rubbed me the wrong way.

they said they didn't want to go public with anything themselves and make it gossip about his family but now he did that himself

I know, I read the article.

just a detail but yeah it's all pretty gross. this will take time to process

didn't really surprise me, knowing the shit he's been through, that type of shit comes up later in life

what the fuck

youtu.be/pmqw8YPFd14?t=267
old interview, 4:27, scott talks about his kids and steve shoots eye lasers at him. made me remember that

feed him to the woodchipper

I guess you could call him an enemy of the son.

Attached: effing carlos.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

Sucks that a great band has to end this way, saw them in late 2019 so I guess this must've happened a few months later

what the fuck bros

when his wife and kids are separated from him it'll be times of grace

oh no where oh where will we be able to have our sausage parties now

Attached: 1660076941529179.jpg (615x585, 94.75K)

Attached: 1658504089754671.jpg (431x415, 44.73K)

What did he go through?

muh heckin' le epic addiction

i.e. indulge like fuck until your body can't take it

who gives a fuck, seriously lmao
violence is a key element of these styles of metal and you faggots devalue it at your own peril. this honestly makes the band far more authentic and real than their contemporaries.
I stand with scott kelly. fuck his wife, fuck his kids, fuck the band members. scott kelly will be far more metal than any of you kikes combined until the day he dies.

Scott Kelly himself said that you cannot write that kind of music if you are attending college living off your parents money. Still, his background doesnt allow to be a manipulative piece of shit vs your we and children.
My brother had the same exact reaction. Dunno m8, seems to me they arr clearly on the victim's side and tried to help her when they knew the situation. I believe them when they say they couldnt imagine, I play with people that could be terrible people and I would never know if they still act cool at concerts/rehearsals