Why is everyone such a dick in techno clubs? people are such tryhards trying to act aloof and cold all the time

why is everyone such a dick in techno clubs? people are such tryhards trying to act aloof and cold all the time

Attached: 77d.jpg (647x567, 41.7K)

Techno is the coldest, most lifeless club music

What tf did you expect lmao? Anyone who likes techno is a vapid moron

>why is this place that plays the genre that has the most amount of cringey hipsters so full of cringey hipsters
I like techno but chimone anone

but this was supposed to be one of the good underground ones where they play basic channel and stuff

People who go to clubs are idiots. People who go to techno clubs are mentally ill or legally retarded

Exactly. People like Matthew Zazueta go to techno clubs

Techno is for faggots, chads listen to progressive house

Attached: 1624901408354.jpg (243x250, 7.91K)

>Drugs and no actual personality outside of posing and being on drugs.
Music is enjoyable and cool, fanbase less so. Many such cases. But if you're going out for the music you should really even care.

Who cares, beats are bumpin and im goin wild fuck whatever posers stand around and bob at a fucking techno show

What type of person goes to a kelly lee owens show?

So many incel faggots in this thread who don’t understand that you literally just need a constant 4/4 bass drum in a cool environment to have an out of body experience like no other. Have more sex

Imaginen not enjoying Underworld or The Prodigy

most techno events i've attended i've found the people there to be quite respectful and playful

girls there are attracted to this kind
most people aren't there to enjoy or talk about music

With techno, I have never seen the attraction of wrecking your brain to enjoy music that sounds like garbage, made by people who know nothing about music

they're a bunch of faggots who think they're better than everyone else, that's why they're at a techno club in the first place

Most people seem nice in techno clubs but are usually not towards me or my friends. Probably because we are young and/or ugly
I’ve noticed in most “real” techno clubs the age range is 22-26 so they usually hate uni students

Why is everyone in underground LA raves so mean (and weird looking)? You know even though the lgbtq is supposed to be accepting of everyone, they seem so closed and isolationist

Attached: kep.gif (646x466, 755.74K)

Yeah, I fucking hate them.

/thread