What did I think of the new Boris album besides that it has a bad ass album cover?

What did I think of the new Boris album besides that it has a bad ass album cover?

Attached: F64FE1A9-F0D3-4131-8184-FDD8172FC4A5.jpg (700x700, 140.5K)

the cover is gay like you retard

...did they just release their third album titled Heavy Rocks?

dude, fuck this band desu.

Attached: 7C4E1ECE-B0DE-4A21-8E0A-B4307625A00D.gif (638x482, 3.47M)

Yeah but it rocks heavily, problem?

Seething bitch

Its ok
Still not as good as Pink or No

Checked and based. Quantity over quality with this band. 7 albums since 2019 is embarrassing.

Are they good live?

I honestly liked it quite a lot, better than W but not quite as good as No. I hope Boris keeps using non-rock instruments, since I feel they worked really well here.

I'd love a collab album (as they are wont to do) but instead of someone like Merzbow they make a noisy, droney album ala Feedbacker or Flood but have Colin Stetson involved on the album too.

Fantastic.

How loud? Fine with plugs?

>plugs
Butt? I don't think they check on the door.

they render audiences silent between songs

in saint petersburg russia, when they toured with Dear in 2016, about 400 people just were afraid to clap, dont dare to make a sound for abot and hour

from the first note u think - just hold that wall of noise, dont even play songs, just drone like that for 15 minutes and it'll be divine (and it's just first 15 seconds!)

nothing like them, all other shows i;ve see were a joke compared to them, maybe PJ Harvey with like 10 people on stage, that was impressive, but Boris are just a hole head and shoulders above anything else, hard to believe. You'll cry looking at the ticket stump for the rest of your life.

oh they are jus like 9,5 \ 10 with sound pressure and loudness, where 10 would start hurting, but 9,5 is just just just about right to get between the fabric of your pants and skin

Not sure if tinnitus is worth it then desu

I’ve seen them live they’re good but my ears hurt so bad for a while after. May have gotten damage. In retrospect it’s probably not worth it.

>complaining about a band releasing too many albums
you guys don't deserve music

just saw them a couple weeks ago, they were incredible.
this guy is correct, even 6 years later post-covid they still have it, and i was at their first show on the tour
i've never worn plugs but it was comparable to other shows of similar caliber imo, sound was dampened for an hour or 2 after the show but no permanent damage from what i can tell

Man i've been a fan of Boris for a long time now, since my teens 2005 when i discovered them, i still love them today, they just are magnets of good idea and good taste.

your report is exacly like i imagine a performance by them to be, this is real based , thanks for sharing.

Seen them twice during the 2010s when their albums were less good, they were still incredible live both times. Some of the best concert experiences I've had.

I'm stoked to see them again next month