Only a pleb LARPing as a patrician couldn't like this album. Perfectly crafted alt rock...

Only a pleb LARPing as a patrician couldn't like this album. Perfectly crafted alt rock. How did they manage to top this?

Attached: radiohead-the-bends-Cover-Art.jpg (600x600, 280.41K)

Black star is one of my favourite songs ever

It’s great. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a post disparaging the bends on moon though

I must have missed that one.

shame they eventually disappeared up their own arses forgot to write hooks

SOMETIMES YOU SULK SOMETIMES YOU BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN

Attached: 1656599556575.jpg (961x480, 38.5K)

Moon shaped pools got a lot of good hooks

its a snoozefest

RadddiiooooooooHEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDD!!!1111!!!!

Attached: 2F16815B-402E-443C-9BF3-55502C53F701.jpg (828x581, 68.09K)

>t. Never listened to the bends

bet you listen to black metal you sad little virgin

I don't like alt rock

SHE LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING
SHE TASTES LIKE THE REAL THING
MY FAKE PLASTIC LOVE

Attached: 6978397B-797A-4843-AE75-90EFC78A40C4.jpg (203x250, 8.32K)

It’s the best album in the world until you turn older than 14.

This kinda goes for radiohead in general

Although it's more like 16

For ones that cannot get laid

>pleb
>patrician
I've never even listened to that album and you've already convinced me it's shit, thanks

AND FAAAAAAAAAAADE OUUUUUTTTTT
AGAAAAAAIIIIIINNNNMMM

>The 90s was a decent decade for music, lots of variety across the board
>Millennials pick out fucking depressing death march music to worship
Thanks

I'm hopelessly ignorant on music and I decided yesterday to actually listen to some Radiohead besides the one song that's always on the radio
listened to OK Computer and thought it was, appropriately enough, OK. only song that really stood out to me was No Surprises and going off what I read when I looked it up I guess that's your textbook definition pleb take for the day

16 for ok computer

Yes, I remember my Radiohead phase… lots of sitting in my room alone sulking, lots of listening in my car alone with a frown, lots of laying depressed in bed listening to the loops bloops bleeps robot voice. Hopeless. “Hopelessness is where it’s at—those fools will never understand the depth of this art…”
New album is clicking sounds and a few bass tones and more bloop bloop and beep beep lyrics about mechanical beep bap bap bap.
Closes eyes thinking about all the wasted time in isolation…..

I realize: Radiohead is a demoralization Psyop. The clicks bloops blop and beeps with chattering gibberish ugly frontman always gets 10/10 pitchfork, Stronk 10 Fantano, 5 star Rolling Sone, A+ AV club. 65 min of digital clicking sounds gets album of the year. This doesn’t add up.

I've never listened to any of the albums by Radiohead, but Fake Plastic Trees is a great song. Which ones of their albums should I listen to?

start with ok computer

Radiohead is only good when Ed and Jonny play ambient/atmospheric guitar parts.