User logged off

>user logged off
Bros...

Attached: 240px-Soulseek-png-3.png (240x240, 24.51K)

>user goes back online
holy shit bros

>still waiting in the queue after 12 years

>Notice a lot of the music I've been enjoying lately is downloaded from the same one dude.

Should I message him bros?

just download his entire collection at a weird time when he's likely not at the computer

>its been the same users for decades
we need to bring in flesh blood to get new shit on there, spread the word bros

i haven't used this shit for a decade but I am building myself new workstation and want to start a music collection after using spotify since its inception. It is still viable or are there ay alternatives?

its still better than torrents as a music source. but beware fakes on it if you're an audiophile

i think ill go and spam chats with the most autistic boring cringe shit humanity has ever seen, am i right bros XD

watch out, I'm going to post ''penis'' in the Any Forums chatroom..

>Wish List Searches has 37 albums
>some have been on there for several years
all hope is gone bros

:(

JohnTest, bison, mafzor, Deepo, HAL 9001, Infernal Love, 0rbital, the list goes on...

i bet nobody saw that cumming

For me, it's red_book

>HAL 9001
now that guy is a fookin legend, he's saved my bacon so many times.

I have literally no dls from them what kind of music?

mostly J-Core, Anime OSTs and shitton of denpa and otaku music. This guy's collection is fucking huge and well organized. One day I'll have to send a message to this guy to thank him for sharing so much shit

It's very good, especially for rare stuff you can't find anywhere else. The best way to pirate music ATM is to user qobuz-dl/deemix to download music from streaming services and if they're not there (or you don't have a subscription) use soulseek. Private trackers (the main music ones being red and Orpheus) can be great if you have a seedbox but holy shit am I sick of retarded powertripping admins

>user unshared when you were on the last track for no reason

wtf happened to jormungandr? i need my lossless metal and 2pac

>check previous nights downloads
>9001 Bowie albums
>bit weird
>go on Any Forums
>he died last night
Why are people like this?

>notable user downloads from you
Feels good.