Why were rock bands in the 2000s so obsessed with like 18th century European aristocracy shit? Chelsea Dagger...

Why were rock bands in the 2000s so obsessed with like 18th century European aristocracy shit? Chelsea Dagger, Mr Brightside, I Write Sins Not Tragedies, Finding Out True Love is Blind, I'm sure there's others too. What the fuck was that about?

Attached: CHz_5CkW8AAQPmc.jpg (640x480, 27.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Romantic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meant 19th century.

Finding Out True Love is Blind is such a banger, 2000's Chad Diegan nostalgia

It is almost like subject matter can be anything and timeless classics exist.

>It's almost like
Shut the fuck up and die.

how bout you suck my dick first you cock rocket

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 70.63K)

Good slagg

was it too melanin defficient for your tastes?

I think the fact that OP knows about this stuff means that they're asking a sincere question. Not everyone here is a smoothbrained zoom zoom. Just mostly.

CHOCOLATE GIRL
fuck that brings back memories. what a strange song to get traction. I guess it fit the zeitgeist.

It's mostly known for being on the soundtrack to one of the 2k sports games.

I heard it a bunch on my local alternative radio station. Didn't know it was in a video game until I bought a PSP on eBay that had a baseball game inside of it and that was almost 10 years after the single released.

i personally think it's kino 91X has it on constant rotation again in current year

if only they did more with this classic alt direction and brought back 00s/10s I miss hearing the kooks's naive and placebo's infrared baka

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Romantic
New Romantic revival

It has almost nothing in common with that visually or musically.

Ever heard of Adam ant lol people been doing that shit forever it’s just an aesthetic that looks cool

yeah i was gonna say
because that's noble and they were trying to be noble, DUH

You're retarded.

Franz Ferdinand

we can't innovate anymore and are stuck in an endless loop. as long as we have a history to look back on, we will progress through the past in the present. it's like how the 90s and y2k are in style now.

The kooks were always based. They’re coming out with a new record