What's the actual blueprint if I want to say "fuck it" and pursue music 100%?

what's the actual blueprint if I want to say "fuck it" and pursue music 100%?
is it a combination of playing live, marketing and sending my music to labels?

Attached: ARIEL-PINK.jpg (2160x1620, 2.3M)

100% luck or a trust fund

ok but you have to create the luck somehow right

Move in an Ashram like Ariel did and record there.

Unironically good music
If you don't have connections, rich parents or extreme luck like getting viral for a meme or something you are literally NGMI without good music
If the music is good, people will follow. If the music is not good at all YOU BETTER find another way to force people to listen
People always understimate the number if music fans out there. Come on, is one of the most popular hobbies out there. Good music has A MASSIVE appeal but you know what? Most musician will NEVER write across the universe! Let alone close. of course there literal billions of people that will be happy with whateve is pay to be on the radio by the big corpos...
But what about those thousands of thousands of millions of people that actually want to listen to a good song?

Of course things like image and connections are important to be heard by is not the most important thing, is good to be famous or whatever but music is way more important
>you will never make it if you don't have money/family on hollywood/pedorings/charisma etctc
Is the biggest cope ever, because most of the biggest musician ever come from poverty background out of pure sheer talent AND THEN they get picked by the labels for big money
You can have it all but if you don't have good songs at best you can coach and aim to be famous. If you have good song you can be anything you want

Get good a songwritting, and once you get good (truly, good) you can start asking 'hey why don't more people listen to my music'

I genuinely believe my music is really good (inb4 post it). Maybe I'm just delusional but I can hear some of my songs being legitimate hits.
If what I believe is true how do I get my music out there? Also my music requires a band of proficient musicians to play live which I don't have atm

(OP)
You can't. You always have to keep a backup job UNTIL your music starts to take off. Find a band, play live shows, go to work. When the money from music starts to exceed the money from your job, then you can quit and focus on the music.

I just don't care whatever you think but if you music has good songwritting you WILL know either by people constantly praising it or you listening to your favorite albums and saying 'yeah, my music is about as good as the best song in here'
You just have to be really focus on writting good music and then everything comes second. If the music is good everything will come about just fine

>If the music is good everything will come about just fine

how is this possible if literally nobody is hearing it?

>get my music out there
Get a band (get first a good drummer and everyone else will follow) make you to practice with him and go on tour as soon as possible (if the music is good the show will go fine whatever happens). You will get good fast and then you"ll get a good following whenever you good if the songs are good.
If your writting is shit everything will hit the fan so atleast make sure to be on progress when you get the band
Once you get a small local following record and release and album

>what's the actual blueprint if I want to say "fuck it" and pursue music 100%?
You don't need a blueprint to be broke.
>is it a combination of playing live, marketing and sending my music to labels?

Play live...where? Any venue that allows new bands are gone because of Covid.

Market...what?

Nobody sends anything to labels, that shit stopped in the 80's. Nobody wants your unsolicited demos, it's a legal liability and labels have been sued, because their releases sound something like a submitted demo.

And, labels aren't signing shit these days, or if they do, the budgets are so small, you might as well do it yourself. The days of some fat dude smoking a cigar in a limo saying "I'm gonna make you a star, kid!" were over in the 80s. You're on your own. Some bands are doing pretty solid business on Twitch, doing covers and releasing singles, but you're 20 years too late for the "let's start a band!" business model. Nobody will sign you, nobody buys albums, and Spotify doesn't want to talk to you without an established fanbase.
This era is the worst ever, for getting started in music. Period. The odds are so stacked against you, it's pointless.

The music industry, at least on the label side, is the closest to completely stagnant it's ever been, at every level.

Everyone tours and records as a side gig now, and work day jobs or get lucky and write music for commercials, movies, and video games. Or they start YouTube/Twitch channels.

This is a shill thread made by an irrelevant boomer.

Sorry, get on tour and then once you have a (small) following you release a record. If the record is good (real good) people will tell, then you go and promote that record with another tour
If the music was any good p4k and in here will be talking about you so don't worry BUT JESUS PLEASEEE write good songs is THE most important part

if THE SONGS ARE GOOD EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE
Ok?

>Is the biggest cope ever, because most of the biggest musician ever come from poverty background out of pure sheer talent AND THEN they get picked by the labels for big money
Maybe in the 80s. Hasn't been like that since then. And, it's not true, a lot of musicians who claim they came from poverty, didn't.
You talk like someone who thinks they know how the industry works, but you're just a fan who doesn't. Nothing wrong with being a fan, but stop giving career advice when you don't have a single clue. Everything you posted is 30-40 years out of date.

Holy FUCK Rosenburg, get help.

Attached: 9C74D5F4-0140-4827-BA4B-109989917C9C.jpg (480x360, 17.1K)

>I genuinely believe my music is really good
Most musicians do. Some of the time, they're even right. Mostly though...nah.

no the luck is getting the trust fund

This
Vast majority of successful musicians you know come from rich families
Getting exposure costs a lot of fucking money, having money to be in the right places to connect with the right people costs a lot of fucking money

Shut up you out of touch loser
Get a band, write good songs, release a records, play gigs
What the fuck do you need a label for? To release your music on youtube? Get a copyright clue and play shitty bars whi cares
There, I solved the music industry problem but you dumbass are too stupid to write good stuff so how would you know

I'm sure everyone is very impressed with your anger and tantrum, but you don't know shit, won't know shit, and don't know how the industry works.

Anyone who focuses on albums doesn't get that the entire industry is focused on Spotify money, not album sales, and has been for a while now, but here you are bellowing

>Just makez the album durrrrrrr

Shaddap, fan.

>out-of-touch boomer Rosenberg is still trying to shill himself on this dead af board in 2022
>mfw
BRO WTF ARE YOU DOING?!

Attached: C254BB3E-501C-40A0-A8C8-951D33BAAFC3.jpg (548x550, 24.75K)

Oh jesuschrist if you want to be like madonna of course the game is rigged. I already wrote good albums. I won. All that is left is playing more gigs and writting more songs to get a comfortable size with Subpop. Major labels won't do shit for you but give you fame and money, why do I need any of that If am already plenty respected by music fans?

Attached: D9D3F0F2-0BAB-4F3C-8409-FC1C1484A74C.jpg (402x211, 18.69K)

Good luck with that. The line ahead of you is long, and Subpop's corporate master Warners keeps them on a tight leash.
>I won
Whew, lad