This is easily the best double album

This is easily the best double album
It doesn't drag at all and contains no filler

Attached: 81oXh1sQasL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1496, 263.88K)

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE MONOTONE NO DIALECTICIAN KNOWN

Attached: 1631906121797.jpg (600x439, 23.49K)

Wholeheartedly agree, every song on this album could arguably be a contender for best Dylan song. Each time I listen through it again I'm stunned at how consistently fantastic it is.

Attached: DodgyBobby.jpg (452x423, 152.25K)

I dont know about that but its where 420 is from. Rainy Day Woman title numbers multiplied

Never listened to it, but i do think the coverphoto is shit.

Mogged by Springsteen The River.

Desire and Nashville skyline chad checking in to call you guys plebs. You guys are plebs

Dylan’s my favourite artist but mf is not an album artist just listen to the songs individually it works better. I have a playlist that has sad eyed lady, jokerman, not dark yet, every grain of sand, brownsville girl etc on it and it’s a far better experience listening to that

HEY LITTLE GIRL IS A DADDY GNOME

That’s fucking retarded and your fan license is revoked. Give it here

His songs work better on their own. Any real fan knows this

Your just an autist who can’t leave behind his precious 10 to 20 song album format that only exists cause that’s how much vinyl records were. I listened to sad eyed lady constantly for about 3 months like 1000 times bitch your not on my level

*blocks your path*
not so fast boomer

Attached: cover.jpg (1000x995, 513.02K)

the only correct opinion
although nashville skyline is also wall to wall classics

Attached: 00.jpg (800x660, 61.94K)

Albums are most times meant to be enjoyed in their sequence, if you’re not listening to it in sequence at least for the first time you’re never getting the proper experience kusoyaro

imagine not listening to Blood on the Tracks in its entirety, you're the kind of person that fast forwards through scenes when you watch a movie

Who gives a shit? And no listening to the same song on repeat gives you far deeper connection to the music obviously

I don’t watch movies and again when I find a song I like I listen to on repeat for hours and hours on end.

more like a far deeper connection to the autism spectrum

Goteeeem

You probably never ever heard of Brownsville girl