This made boomer women soak their panties in the 60s and 70s

>this made boomer women soak their panties in the 60s and 70s

Attached: mick-jagger.jpg (1055x716, 83.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sq_1Wl0mfbw
youtu.be/Xb3fZmkzy84
youtu.be/j9hkUpvUMmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

standards were lower

*higher

Now Harry Styles makes girls wet... how is that any better? Standards were always shit as long as you are rich it doesn't matter how you look like

he looks better in motion desu. i watched the documentary they did after the altamont festival and i was taken aback by how cute he looked.

>LUSTY
>NEGRO
>ATTITUDES
youtube.com/watch?v=Sq_1Wl0mfbw

Attached: scaruffi1.jpg (548x308, 30.39K)

being ugly and having sex appeal is cool

sometimes slightly ugly people are strangely attractive and that makes them even hotter than conventionally attractive people

Dude was ugly and acted like a fag standards were really low but I think zeppelin got bigger because Plant was handsome and didn't act gay

he was ugly, he didn't sing well, he acted gay, he didn't know how to dance and the music was mid. Pop music standards have always been low

>zeppelin got bigger
they were in no way bigger than the Stones

no, chris chan is ugly and acts like a fag, mick was cool

>mid
fucking useless zoomer

Hold shit that video is cringe… only thing missing is blackface.

>sometimes slightly ugly people are strangely attractive and that makes them even hotter than conventionally attractive people
THIS

Attached: Sally Hawkins.jpg (1079x1178, 579.25K)

I also like trashy and slightly ugly chicks. They have a strange charm

youtu.be/Xb3fZmkzy84

Fr nigga delusional

youtu.be/j9hkUpvUMmE

The kids liked it

>Sally Hawkins
you have impeccable taste, user

videos great you're cringe, they idolized the blacks, not their fault they wanted to be just like them.

It was the birth of McJagger's funny dances. They were coming on after James Brown basically stole the show and Mick needed to step up his game.

Harry Styles looks like a god compared to Mick Jagger. He always looked like a 50 year old lesbian