Be in an open marriage (based Régine)

>be in an open marriage (based Régine)
>have consensual sex with groupies (adult women)
>get #MeToo’d several years later for reasons

are we going to have to start signing contracts to engage in sexual activities? is it over for straight men?

Attached: 0A54F038-A74B-44A2-923E-680113EBAA67.jpg (1125x1373, 733.53K)

>>be in an open marriage
deserved

Attached: 66f-1.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

>is it over for straight men?
Only if they’re not black

Who's going to be next? I think it'll be Ezra the next time Tavi Gevinson has some shit book/tv show/play to promote

Attached: 4480.jpg (1200x1200, 201.24K)

These girls literally pursued him. They're just mad because they didn't know about the other girls. They thought Win was going to leave his wife and marry them... This is why you don't fuck any women under the age of 25.

One of them even cheated on her own boyfriend, but tries to play victim... women in their early 20s can't take responsibility for their actions.

He's Jewish... They rarely go after their own kind.

>what is Harvey Weinstein
>they
Take your meds and get off Any Forums, schizo

yeah man once women turn 25 they magically turn into reasonable human beings

Attached: 1514910409266.jpg (467x531, 47.97K)

>Well she was just 23 and you know what I mean and the way...
Record scratch. Cancelled.

Do they really want guardianship brought in for unmarried women. Very strange.

he did nothing wrong

>be in an open marriage
>(based Régine)
lol

t. tripfag

>white knights acting like they wouldn’t fuck hot 20 year old women throwing themselves at you

He really should release all the DMs (including the females nudes)

I don't believe any rape accusation involving a musician because those guys are drowning in it anyways. Why would they need to.
It's like accusing a CEO of shoplifting from a bodega.

key word being rarely... in the entire history pf the US, the only jewish public figures to get "caught" are epstein and weinstein.

There isn't even a rape allegation. 3 women just realized they're disgusting whores for being 18-23 and fucking a 36 year old, and they can't take personal responsibility for their actions, so they blame the guy who THEY PERUSED.

Name 3 more...

I can't think of a bigger douchebag in music who is more deserving of being canceled than this faggot. How Win Butler has managed to maintain the public perception of "le honorable indie legend" for so long despite publicly being an insufferable and self-important asshole his entire career is truly a miracle. And don't think I'm defending his accusers, because I'm not.

Nothing of value was lost.

Attached: 1493836632928.jpg (960x1280, 221.62K)

i think more people should publicly defend artists

>They thought Win was going to leave his wife and marry them
This is it. Hypergamy is always the answer. They thought they could latch onto Win and become something more than the nobody Montreal whores that they are. But then they were confronted with their reality, and that Win only did it for the nookie. That's when the cognitive dissonance sets in. These revisionist accusations of sexual misconduct action are merely the logical next action in that cycle of cognitive dissonance. Accepting the truth is worse than publicly distorting the truth and altering their own perception of the past.

Attached: nookie.jpg (320x240, 13.79K)